Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 i got to talk to a "P.E.T.A." this weekend !!!VERY FUNNY!!! >

i got to talk to a "P.E.T.A." this weekend !!!VERY FUNNY!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

i got to talk to a "P.E.T.A." this weekend !!!VERY FUNNY!!!

Old 02-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Fork Horn

Default i got to talk to a "P.E.T.A." this weekend !!!VERY FUNNY!!!

i spent the weekend knocking doors. i had one person who had a lot of great hunting ground on my list. after meeting her at the door and introducing myself in a kind manner and talking about a hunting management program, she interrupted me to say "i hate hunters". that pretty much depicted the whole conversation after that point as we debated for almost an hour. i wanted to hear her side and understand what exactly she hates about us. after 1 hour i couldn't find a single logical conclusion to her rant that made any since. i can understand if you hate hunting because deer look cute to some people but i don't think her tree goes all the way to the top branch.

i talked about taking kids out, she replied with "you are pissing me off, you are taking kids out who don't have a brain yet so they can get their jollies from slottering defenceless animals" she went further to say that "dontyou know that deer meat kills kids, you are killing kids!" i told her that i know of a few survivors, not many kids around here survive the deer plegues but little timmy made it through the winter.

i asked if she would mind if i go looking for sheds in her woods. she replied with "your killing mice!" At this point i am trying to hold in the biggest laugh of the year. we debated how much of an impact deer sheds have on the mice population and how we will lose our local mice population.

i could go on all day about her theories of how killing deer will kill us all. she believes that we will all have to learn how to survive off of beans in the future, i got a good laugh out of that one and left it at that.

after all of this, i will never miss a chance to debate with a peta person. there is no comedian who can match their comical relief between hunting seasons!
Old 02-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: i got to talk to a "P.E.T.A." this weekend !!!VERY FUNNY!!!

Wow, I would love to meet this woman, I am sorry to hear that you couldn't hunt her land. But there are alot of pieces of land out there you will find one I promise. I still get a kick out of her saying you are killing mice because you pick up antler sheds HAHA.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Typical Buck

Learn something everyday huh, I never knew that's all mice ate was shed whitetail deer antlers, funny they come into peanut butter baited traps. Did she really believe all this or was she just trying to come up with reasons for you not to hunt her land,all she would have to say is no for crying out loud
Old 02-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Fork Horn

no, we got the chance to not hunt her land out of the way as soon as i said "hunting". she was only shouting p.e.t.a propaganda at me to some how make me realise the error in my ways so i can start on the bean eating band wagon. ican't imagine a personreally believing what she does,but iam convinced that she really did believe it. after she would say something outragous, i would to my best to politely inform her of some of the common since that i have been given. sometiems i couldn't help myself but joke about it as well.

if you have ever gone to the peta website to learn what they are using as propaganda, and i have just so i can debate with them. they really do have a lot of the things that she was saying on there as common information for people to read. what they do is take1possible negative outcome and multiply it by a thousand and state that it is a fact and it will happen.

i haven't read the whole living off of beans thing on there, but i am sure she got it off their website.

i for one am going to have some deer stakes tonight, all this talk about killing deer is making me hungry.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Fork Horn

Old 02-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Typical Buck

What your not gonna a grill up any starved mice. Well said vmartin, enjoy dinner
Old 02-10-2009, 03:12 AM
Fork Horn

the best part about talking to PETA people is that everything they say makes perfect sense, "IN THEIR OWN LITTLE WORLD",, lmao
Old 02-10-2009, 04:37 AM
Typical Buck

Personally I have a real problem w/ people ripping beans off of plants just to supplement their diet. Don't they realize that beans are living things w/ every bit as much right to live out their lifetime as we do?
Old 02-10-2009, 05:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

That was good!! I've talked with a couple different women that were against hunting In a big way and to my surprise I've damn near got them believing It Isn't such a bad thing. There view on hunting and what hunting actually Is, Is way off. She knows It, I know It.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just plant a big kiss on her lips next time. Say, "honey, love will save us all......"

Quick Reply: i got to talk to a "P.E.T.A." this weekend !!!VERY FUNNY!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.