Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whatever happened to... >

Whatever happened to...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whatever happened to...

Old 02-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Whatever happened to...

Granted, I did get a few pints deep into happy hour tonight. . . so this may seem a bit nonsensical or incoherent. . .but I do quite miss Danny.I don't get to post much anymore, but I do think about all of you schmucks from time to time. IMO, Dan was one ofHuntingnet's all-time best. Sure, he had a temper tantrum or two, but that happens when you're keepin' it real.

He's a good egg. Seriously. Always an engaging, thoughtful guy. Appreciated nature the way more people should.

Cheers, Danno. I hope this message finds you well.

Peace out yo.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Granted, I did get a few pints deep into happy hour tonight. . . so this may seem a bit nonsensical . . .but I do quite miss that kid.IMO, one ofHuntingnet's all-time finest. Sure, he had a temper tantrum or two, but that happens when you're keepin' it real.

Cheers, Danno. I hope this message finds you well.

Peace out yo.
The King has spoken.

I still look forward to hosting him come September bear season

Old 02-07-2009, 04:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Where's Waldo? To each their own but you never want to see quality people run out but theymay reinvent and come back. Very similar to the life cycle of a butterfly, they may come back beautiful or freeze and die on the leaf they picked for winter.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: I totally forgot all about him, i didnt even score it, just cut off the rack and threw it outside.

Derek
Now that's respect!
Old 02-07-2009, 05:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

He's a good egg. Seriously. Always an engaging, thoughtful guy. Appreciated nature the way more people should.

Really? I always liked Dan too. Thought he was an up and comer. I even personally tried to give him a leg up in the hunting industry only to find out he made a phone call stabbing me right in the back. That's a thoughtful guy? When I called him out on it, he didn't man up but simply walked away. Nothing a simple apology wouldn't have fixed, you know, manning up. I guess Guilt sucks.

[:-]
Old 02-07-2009, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: drockw

I never did log my buck in to my contest for my team either[&:] I just thought about it!!! Oh well, we wouldnt have won either way[:@] I totally forgot all about him, i didnt even score it, just cut off the rack and threw it outside. Sorry guys on team 48

Derek

I tried to remind you buddy, would have put us up to around 4th or so.Its ok, though, you finally get that firebird runnin. BTW, our team thread seems to have totally disappeared.

Shane
Old 02-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I like Dan. Cool kid with alot of heart for the great outdoors. I know several people on here who are "back stabbers"What the hell though it's just the internet.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

True as that might be MoHo, no respect nor tolerance for such people without admission and reparation should be given. Life is too short to have hurtful people in one's life. Too many people hide behind their computer screen. Why should we let those that do "think" they get away with it?
Old 02-07-2009, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Really? I always liked Dan too. Thought he was an up and comer. I even personally tried to give him a leg up in the hunting industry only to find out he made a phone call stabbing me right in the back. That's a thoughtful guy? When I called him out on it, he didn't man up but simply walked away. Nothing a simple apology wouldn't have fixed, you know, manning up. I guess Guilt sucks.

[:-]
Maybe you guys both think you're in the right?
Old 02-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Droptine had some issues and asked us (Admin) to delete his user account entirely. He was not banned or ousted[:@] ei.

He's actually here again under a different name which is acceptable since we removed his other account per his request. That's all you need to know.
As this thread can't go anywhere productive and since the thread topic at hand has been answered. How about we move on to bowhunting topics?