Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....? >

Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

Old 02-04-2009, 03:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I think everyone that can make it on the 14th should set a time to meet up at Andy's booth. Last year we all met up around 1:00 but them Matt and I had to run off to shoot the finals.

How about everyone at the UltimateCamo booth around 1:00?
Great, Ill have a tripod and camera to get a group pic, and Im going to get a video of everyone, maybe put it in our DvD or something. Fran make sure your on your best behavior!! Rob, we are in the North Hall this year, booth 3007 whichIm sureyou are already aware of, youre Mr Attentiontodetail : )

Also, Bob Foulkrod will be statying with methis Fri thu Sun in my hotel room, and will be in and out of our booth all weekend between his walkabouts in case anyone wanted to meet him. I dont think he is coming back for the second weekend.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I think everyone that can make it on the 14th should set a time to meet up at Andy's booth. Last year we all met up around 1:00 but them Matt and I had to run off to shoot the finals.

How about everyone at the UltimateCamo booth around 1:00?
Great, Ill have a tripod and camera to get a group pic, and Im going to get a video of everyone, maybe put it in our DvD or something. Fran make sure your on your best behavior!! Rob, we are in the North Hall this year, booth 3007 whichIm sureyou are already aware of, youre Mr Attentiontodetail : )

Also, Bob Foulkrod will be statying with methis Fri thu Sun in my hotel room, and will be in and out of our booth all weekend between his walkabouts in case anyone wanted to meet him. I dont think he is coming back for the second weekend.
Excellent!
Old 02-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ultimate Camo at 1 it is.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:42 AM
Typical Buck

Fran make sure your on your best behavior!!
I'll try to keep my clothes on
Old 02-05-2009, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was thinking of going up this weekend on the the 7th, but since all ya'll are going to be there on the 14th I'll maybe try to go up there for that day... It would be great to meet some of you!

I'll keep you posted.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

I was thinking of going up this weekend on the the 7th, but since all ya'll are going to be there on the 14th I'll maybe try to go up there for that day... It would be great to meet some of you!

I'll keep you posted.
Too bad you couldnt make it on the 9th Ed, it would have been nice to meet another team Buck Luck member!!
Old 02-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods
Too bad you couldnt make it on the 9th Ed, it would have been nice to meet another team Buck Luck member!!
Yea, I would like to as well! I was going to take a day off to go during the week, but I have to goto sunny California next week for work... So I'll be lucky if I can make it upon the 14th...
Old 02-05-2009, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods
Yea, I would like to as well! I was going to take a day off to go during the week, but I have to goto sunny California next week for work... So I'll be lucky if I can make it upon the 14th...

I guess you really cant complain either??
Old 02-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry guys cant make it on the 14th have fun will be up there all day on the 13th. I willtry to swing bye your booth Andy be nice to meeta fellow maryland hunter. Try to catch up with you other guys and rob next year also rob good luck if you are shooting this year.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:01 AM
Typical Buck

Wanted to know how it was? I am going up on the 13th to check it out.

Quick Reply: Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.