Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 NAP QuickFletch Quick Spin ST >

NAP QuickFletch Quick Spin ST

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NAP QuickFletch Quick Spin ST

Old 01-14-2009, 04:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default NAP QuickFletch Quick Spin ST

Anyone use these. I picked up a package of these yesterday at Bass pro because they looked interesting. I picked up a new compound a couple months ago and have been shooting some arrows I already had (bought and never used) but they have satandard vanes on them and the WB is starting to wear on them. So I heard the blazers and ST fletch was a good alternative. I was just going to buy the fletch and put them on myself as I have all the jigs but as I got to looking at these I couldn't resist trying them.

I put one on last night. The arrow hade a torn up fletch anyway. It flew OK before even missing the piece I had cut off. I figured I'd see how they fly and maybe change all of them later if I like them. After all I still have some season left.

Cant argue with how easy they are to install. I've used shrink tubing with electronics for years. Wish I had thought of how to use it with archery
Old 01-14-2009, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NAP QuickFletch Quick Spin ST

Here is a pic. They went on well. I'll see how they fly and post my findings. Seems some have used the fletch but maybe not the quickfletch?!?

We'll see......

Old 01-14-2009, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I've been meaning to give these a try too since some of my arrows need refletched. (I'm just that good) But I'd like to know what these things weigh in total grains. I'd like to see how much heavier they will be than my three blazer vanes.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

They weigh in at28 grns. What are the Blazers at?
Old 01-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mine are 7 grains per blazer so I guess it only adds about 7 grains from my current setup.. I could deal with that..
Old 01-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have to say they are super easy to install so I'll see haw they fly and hold up. I have several bitz jigs so Its not like I couldn't go that route. I just figured I'd try them. What do the balzers cost. These seem a bit steep at 25 for 6 arrows. But I wasn't my normal cheap selfyesterday.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Fork Horn

You will notice tighter groups and longer flatter shots. You might have to resight past 30 yards, if you have pics for that type of setup. I notice with my quick spins ive been getting tighter groups at my indoor shoots out too 60 yards.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Typical Buck

they work pretty good, hold up ok, i have some in my pack for long hunting trips when i might need to refletch out in the field.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:29 PM

they suck
Old 01-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hmthtrfan

they work pretty good, hold up ok, i have some in my pack for long hunting trips when i might need to refletch out in the field.
Oh yeah good idea. I like that. I have to remember that.

ORIGINAL: rage2blade

they suck
Care to let us in on why you feel "they suck"?

Quick Reply: NAP QuickFletch Quick Spin ST

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.