Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thank you!!

Old 01-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Thank you!!

A big thank you out to all of the friends I've made here on HNI!! I've met only one member so far (Magicman) and the pleasure was mine In hosting him and his g/f for the night. There's going to be others I will be meeting up with In the future, you can bet on It! I appreciate all of the kind words and replys each one of you give In the few success threads and other threads I've posted In the last year and a half on here. This site has some superb people on here and I'm very happy and lucky to be associated with the likes of you people and talk hunting. After all, Isn't this what It's all about? Thanks also to the new members that I haven't quite got to know yet but have been kind enough to say kind things. Hope to get to know you all better also.

Thanks again!!
Old 01-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thank you!!

Old 01-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Steve, you have been a great contributor to this site (IMHO) and the pleasure of cyber-meeting you has been one of the many pleasures I have experienced on this site (or anywhere else). Keep up the good work and I hope to be meeting you in July if you can make it. Mark
Old 01-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Did you vote for Franken?
Old 01-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Steve, I definitely hope to meet sometime in the future!!

Dan
Old 01-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Host of Hosts

Steve although we've not really had any back and forth discussions your an asset to the HNI community. Here's to your contributions so far.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Site Buck Guru

No........... Thank you, Steve.

You are part of what makes this place so great. Your posts and stories are among the most interesting and informative on here. I always look forward to seeing what you have to say. Keep it up! I definitely have to meet you in person some day.

Thanks
GregH
Old 01-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Steve, altough we've also never met I can tell your a good guy. Always look forward to reading and learning from your posts.
Congrats on your recent hunt, sounds like a great story for you to tell years to come: "The year I retired this recurve after killing
a deer with it in the last hour of the last day of late archery season"..
Old 01-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Spike

I always enjoy reading your posts. I don't do a lot of posting but am getting more comfortable with it. Maybe our paths will cross someday.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I Love You Man!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.