Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Info on the Mathews Legacy >

Info on the Mathews Legacy

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Info on the Mathews Legacy

Old 04-09-2003, 01:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default Info on the Mathews Legacy

Has anyone heard much about the Mathews Legacy, I' m thinking of selling my SQ2 and getting one!!!
Old 04-09-2003, 04:54 PM
Spike

Default RE: Info on the Mathews Legacy

All I can say is that I have one and I really like it. I bought it last year after looking around at a lot of equipment. I think that for the money there are some great bows out there a cheaper but I' m going to hang onto mine.
Old 04-09-2003, 08:12 PM

Bought mine this year and I am very satisfied with It. I tried out several bows over several weeks and chose the Legacy.

Hey, what I like may not be what you like. Shoot one and then decide. I think you will like it.

Old 04-10-2003, 12:20 AM
tm
Fork Horn

I heard half of Mathews sales last year were the Legacys. Great bow!!!!
Old 04-10-2003, 05:45 AM

You should go shoot one ! It' s going to have a little less recoil, be a few fps faster,and be a little quieter than your SQ2. It' ll also be a good bit heavier, balanced differently, and it has a harsher draw cycle. All depends !!
Old 04-10-2003, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a LEGACY and i think the draw cycle is smooth and consistent--why am i hearing talk about a harsh draw cycle?
Old 04-10-2003, 03:04 PM

I used the Legacy this past season and was very successful with it. I loved the bow, it was very quite and smooth. It does have a harsh draw cycle. Its not very fast, but it is very accurate. I' ve sinced moved on to another brand, but to no fault of the Legacy. Good Luck.
Old 04-11-2003, 02:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

When I was shopping around for my new bow recently, the Legacy was one of the ones I was looking at. After repeatedly drawing/shooting 5 different bows, I felt that the draw on the Legacy was pretty harsh. I picked the Hoyt Razortec.
Old 04-11-2003, 09:41 AM

I bought an SQ2 in December, and by August i had bought a Legacy. Both great bows. I kept my SQ2 as a backup. The legacy is alot smoother without as many accesories as the SQ2, its a little faster, quiter, and its a Mathews(YAY!!!). Ill tell you one thing though, dont shoot one unless you intend to buy it, cause once you turn an arrow loose out of one, you' ll have to have one.
Old 04-15-2003, 07:01 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the info

Quick Reply: Info on the Mathews Legacy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.