Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whitetail Addictions TV show- Anyone else have opinion on the announcer >

Whitetail Addictions TV show- Anyone else have opinion on the announcer

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whitetail Addictions TV show- Anyone else have opinion on the announcer

Old 12-26-2008, 09:59 AM
Typical Buck

Default Whitetail Addictions TV show- Anyone else have opinion on the announcer

Yesterday morning after all the presents were opened up and my wife and daughter were trying on all their new clothes, I was sitting there with my Cabelas gift certificates tucked neatly away, looking at my new Whitetail calender and Whitetail Addictions was playing on the TV. I got to laughing listening to the voice over guy that does the narration for the show. It wasn't the first time that I had cracked up listening to him before either. I remember one time my daughter was sitting there with me when it was on, and she made a comment about how she had never heard a narrator on a hunting show ( and believe me she has grown up watching and hearing hunting videos, then DVD's and now TV show) make a hunt sound so (in her words) " end of the world serious sounding" . I about died when she said it because I knew exactly what she meant. Has anyone else ever caught that with the show?
Believe me, I am not putting down the show at all. I think it is really a great show. But the voice over guy just cracks me up. First off, he sounds like the guy who plays Elaine's boss on Seinfiled ( now I see he does Family Fued), only with alot more exxagerated voice. I just wish that there was a way to post a sound clip on here, because I can actually imitate him to a T. I get my hunting buddies cracking up when I do it. The guy is just so over the top and so dramatic when he is describing the action. I mean, trust me, I have been bowhunting for about30 years now , so I know that it is exciting and dramatic, but this dude takes it to a wholenew level.

Just curious to see if anyone else has gotten a chuckle from it. If you haven't heard it,watch the show the next time it is on and you will see what I mean. Like I said, I am not slammin it. It is just really entertaining.

Kind of reminds of Les Nessman.... with the News, from the WKRP era