Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whatcha get for Christmas? >

Whatcha get for Christmas?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whatcha get for Christmas?

Old 12-25-2008, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whatcha get for Christmas?

I got a Cabelas gift card, money for my European mount buck and the wife got me some 8X42 binocs with a built in camera. Really excited about that.
Old 12-25-2008, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

NewST Mag'sand Blades (Sorry Dan, I had over $50 in Cabelas'points I needed to use while I was there [&o])& new set of 10x42 Bushnell's whatever brand, $150 set of glass though, and by far the nicest I've ever owned.And a great day with my little ones,with a reminder of what the day is really about.

I hope you all remember CHRIST this CHRISTmas!!!! Remember a tender babyborn into this world who'd later be sacrificed on a cross for your sins. A baby born not in a hospital or in a high-class maternity ward or even in the best accomodations of that day, but more or less born in a barn!!!!Remember that then next time you're mom asks you if you "were born in a barn."

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all, my hunting brothers!!!

Old 12-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cabelas gift cards..this that and the other...I squeezed a gym membership out of my parents...My wife and I didn't really pass gifts for us...we poured it on for our kids....We always do things for each other so we really focussed on our little ones...

Ones things for certain....I will have my Alphamax 32 in a few months...

I'm in Georgia right now with my brother and families...it has been great times...heading down to a local archery shop in GAto BS with a guy about their Hoyts...

Real quiet tonight...everyone is off with Santa..I see Shultzy is on
Old 12-25-2008, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good times with family and friends also.. I got a Moultire deer feeder, gorilla greyback climbing stand, cabelas $ ,carbon express arrows, and a walk-behind seed broadcaster formy littleplots this spring. It was a great Christmas because I spent all day with family that I haven't seen in a while. I hope you all had a great christmas with your families
Old 12-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got gift cards to Cabela's and Bass Pro and some Fusion Camo from Wally World. My sister and nephew got that for me. This stuff looks pretty cool, a lot like Realtree AP with big limbs and a light background.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hunting wise Igot a new pair of bibs and jacket, bow case, carry-lite bucky jr. decoy, and 100 gift card for cabelas.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:31 PM
Fork Horn

A ruffed grouse society polo shirt

Old 12-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Typical Buck

pair of jeans, flannel shirt, emergency hand crank charger for my cell phone, snow pants, 2 games for my PSP....pretty darn good and got them 10 days before Christmas, oh almost forgot a YODA BOBBLEHEAD SANTA.
sad part was i'm 800 miles from home for Christmas so i did not get to spend it with my wife, daughters , son and his two girls[:@]......always great to be there with the grand daughters maybe next year. I will get home New Years Eve. but missing my 35th wedding anniversary.
present to myself was a used duo prop outdrive from ebay for my boat.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:58 PM

I had about as good of a Christmas as I have ever had. This for #1 was my first Christmas with my wife, its kinda mushy but special, all of my immediate family was there so that was great too. My father in law bought me a lifetime hunting and fishing liscence for OK, an absolutelycrazy good gift, probably the best I have ever gotwoooooohooooooooo!!!!!! Got some bass pro gift cards and also one for sportmans warehouse. My wife gotme a really nice drawing of a big buck in the snow. It was all around a great day.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:45 PM

As far as hunting stuff.....I got a Muddy Hang-On and a set of Lone Wolf Sticks

Quick Reply: Whatcha get for Christmas?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.