Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 North American Hunting Club? >

North American Hunting Club?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

North American Hunting Club?

Old 04-08-2003, 04:03 PM

Default North American Hunting Club?

I received info on them today. Never heard of them before. Can anyone give me any insight if they are ok?
Old 04-08-2003, 04:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: North American Hunting Club?

I' m a member and they are your run of the mill club. They offer benefits as long as you give money. The magazine is OK. For $25 a year it isn' t bad.
Old 04-08-2003, 04:51 PM

the mag. is ok but I joined as a life member was supposedto get a leather jacket never got it just the run around and a lot of mail trying to sell me junk with their logo on it. deer and deer hunting is a better mag.
Old 04-08-2003, 08:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Read the replies on the off season forum.

http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.as...mode=1&smode=1

Old 04-08-2003, 09:11 PM
Typical Buck

ram96, all I can say is beware!! Click on the link that big bulls provided to hear others opinion. I was a member for 2 years ( I bought a 2 year membership ) and that was it. I went through the whole book deal with them also. They sent 2 or 3 books that I never asked for. Had a heck of a time getting them to stop billing me. What really upset me was their Field Tester deal. I sent in I don' t know how many times and never ever received or heard anything from them about products. I even called and they promised to be sure and send me a product to evaluate. Never ever heard anymore. Their magazine was just so so. Alot of gun stuff and I am primarily a bowhunter, so I skipped alot of it. I will agree with what someone else said , their books were very basic!! Not reading for a hardcore looking to learn more. I was very unimpressed and so were several friends. I still get stuff from the trying to get me to join. It just gets pitched without being opened.
Old 04-08-2003, 09:37 PM
Typical Buck

Nothing more than a book club. Outdoorsman' s Edge Book Club is better.
Old 04-08-2003, 09:38 PM

Just face it, its a scam period!!! They did the same to me.
Old 04-08-2003, 09:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ya check out my post in the off season forum. they make me so mad[:@][:@][:@] go to the off season form if you want to read about my frusterations as well as other hunters frustrations on them. feild and stream, or outdoor life are much much better and they dont try to rip you off
Old 04-09-2003, 06:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

I receive a letter from them every year. It has a nice little pin and a little membership card. I keep both but never order the membership or anything else. They might rank right up there with Buckmasters in terms of sending unwanted material to the hunting community.
Old 04-09-2003, 06:51 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: North American Hunting Club?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.