Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What are you like? >

What are you like?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What are you like?

Old 12-23-2008, 08:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What are you like?

I would have to agree with most, I get shook up before the shot, but after the shot, I just fall apart.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:18 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Sliverflicker

then usually clap my hands together and do a mix of moon walk and break dance with a little wave thrown in. Dont know how I would act if I knewsomeone was actually watching me.
Why does this not surprise me!! [8D]

Tim
Old 01-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Spike

I do get worked up once i've decided to commit to a shot. After the shot I am really buzzed! Ive been hunting for 20+ years and I still get worked up. I started to lose some of the excitement until I picked up bow hunting again. Now it doesnt matter if it's a doe, buck, pig, or stinky javelina! I think once you have lost the rush/excitement of the hunt, what's the point of hunting anymore?
Old 01-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

If I ever harvest a buck worthy of making the book I will get excited but until then I will remain relatively calm. Unless I find more time to hunt the big ones I probably won't have to worry about getting excited.