Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Wisconsin Hunters >

Wisconsin Hunters

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wisconsin Hunters

Old 12-19-2008, 09:58 PM

Default Wisconsin Hunters

Will you buy a gun or bow license next year since there are no deer left in Wisconsin??
Old 12-19-2008, 10:04 PM

Default RE: Wisconsin Hunters

I Will be buying both!! I love hunting way to much
Old 12-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's a good question. I'm going to give it some thought this off season. I may just try a few different states next season. It crossed my mind but I will wait til bow season is done before I shift my thinking. I want to evaluate my season and make my decisions when they are not emotionally driven.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:07 PM

I will buy both, I will hunt with a bow, but I sit with my wife during gun season, and will have a gun 'just in case' a situation arises that will require me to assist her.....I really don't have alot of interest in shooting deer with a gun
Old 12-20-2008, 06:09 AM
Fork Horn

You heard it here first! There are no deer left in Wisconsin! Go to Iowa or Illinois or both. Don't hunt up here, the deer have disappeared...
Old 12-20-2008, 08:30 AM

I love hunting to much to stop. This whole yearBow and Gun hunting I saw about 30-50 deer and three are in the freezer.Plus I dont have the money to go all around hunting other states (though I wish I did)
Old 12-20-2008, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

both for sure there is no way i could go without hunting
[align=left] [/align]
Old 12-20-2008, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

We've got plenty of deer around my area. I know some places are hurtin for deer and we'll see some big managemnet changes in the deer season with tags from what I've heard. Less t-zone maybe, EAB is going to go on a rotational progam evry two years or soand I bet will be dropped from many areas,the entire state is hard to manage from the dnrs position with publicand private lands so hopefully they will get it more right down the road here. I don't hunt public land but I know many who do and personally I think t-zone needs to be eliminated from public hunting lands all together cuz we all know the deer population problems are on private not public lands. I know the DNr wants to keep the majority of people happy (the public land hunters) but i think the DNr will soon be realizing that there will be very few deer and many unhappy hunters out there. This winter already is looking like it will be a ruff one once again on the deer heard with what looks like another winter with great snow depths to come. WCL
Old 12-20-2008, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

im going to be buying both. im going hunting whether there is or is not any deer left
Old 12-20-2008, 08:04 PM

I know there are people out there that will not be buying a license next year due to the fact they are FED up with the dnr! Do any of you guys know of people in your hunting group that are not buying licenses next year? It will be interesting to see what next year brings!!

Quick Reply: Wisconsin Hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.