Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 (NON) pass-thru issues.... >

(NON) pass-thru issues....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

(NON) pass-thru issues....

Old 12-14-2008, 08:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: (NON) pass-thru issues....

What are you doing with 7 deer in one season? I could not image that much deer meat. I am certainly jealous with that kind of action, but my curiosity is killing me.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Don just don't come in here and try to make me look like a dumbass as you're stating your case.

And BTW....if you'll quit posting about your ex-wife....I'll stop posting about pass-thrus..

Deal?
Old 12-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Dominant Buck

BTW..I never said the guys on AT were lying. My point is....on a thread like that.....of you're nOT getting them.....why vote?

Neiheke....I've only killed 6 this year.....and I've got people wanting deer meat, now. We ate it 3 times, this past week....and we have a roast in the crock pot, right now. I also had two HNIers kill deer, here, that were donated.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff,I usually get passthroughs as well and I shoot mechanicals.I usually shoot the Rocket Steelheads and have found them better than most fixed blade heads I have used.

I usually wait for broadside shots and think Matt nailed it for the most part.Although,I have shot some big does at hard quartering away with complete pass throughs.I shot one that the arrow actually came out between the front legs.

These are mostly with my bow set at 58#'s.

The buck I shot this year at 53#'s was completely broadside and I was still using the Rocket but had the XP version.The arrow hit a rib and penetration sucked.Of course I recovered the deer but I should have gotten better results but light arrows and light poundage were the culprit,NOT the head or tune.I might have had a little better penetraton with a fixed head but I really doubt it.

The arrows that I have had most succes with penetration are the ACC's and this year I was using the FMJ's and I really wonder if they played a role,how ever small it may have been.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Don just don't come in here and try to make me look like a dumbass as you're stating your case.

And BTW....if you'll quit posting about your ex-wife....I'll stop posting about pass-thrus..

Deal?
Not making you look like a dumbass...just unbelievable to me I guess. Which ex.....The one that is chubby, a thief, an adultress , a liar, that got fired from Wells Fargo in Coralles, NM but tells everyone she is retired, has breasts that look like frankenstein worked on them, has severe stretchmarks from when she weighed over 200#'s from eatin too much, has black hair but dyes it fake blonde, that poses with dead animals that she doesn't kill cause she loves the camera, is livin' with an ugly dude w- nasty teeth 30 years older than her ,or the cute one in my avatar that I only mention when I am questioned. [8D] Peace buddy.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Dominant Buck

Not making you look like a dumbass...just unbelievable to me I guess. Which ex...the chubby one with severe stretchmarks, fake blond hair, braests taht look like Dr Frankenstein worked on them, that poses with dead animals she doesn't kill, that is a thief, liar, and adultrus...or the cute one in my avatar that I only mention when I am questioned. [8D] Peace buddy.
Equally unbelievable....but I won't judge.

Peace, yourself.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

I agree the first ex is way hotter
I have been looking at the picture the last 30 mins thinking, that's not the ex I knew[8D]

The question is, Does Jeff have more non pass thrus than you have ex-wives?
Old 12-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

I have been looking at the picture the last 30 mins thinking, that's not the ex I knew[8D]

Old 12-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Germ

answer is yes. He has no pass thrus and I have ex wives[8D]

I had an ex wife that liked the camera so much she got her family members to get a coyote and a whitetail so she could pose with them and claim the glory. That's how anyone that knows her, including her family and MO friends, KNOWS the elk is a fake. Not to mention, anytime she opened her mouth, it was a lie
Old 12-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ok let's not go there

Quick Reply: (NON) pass-thru issues....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.