Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New trailcam pics (Lots of Pics) >

New trailcam pics (Lots of Pics)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New trailcam pics (Lots of Pics)

Old 12-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default New trailcam pics (Lots of Pics)

Finally got some bucks on cam. One seems intent on rubbing the tree in front of my buddy stand. The other looks like he got hit by a car last year. Check out his back leg. Not to mention the weird rack.

This one will be nice next year!

And the hurt buck. I'll take him if I get a shot I think. Though he seems to be doing ok. That is if either made it through gun seasons.

Old 12-14-2008, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New trailcam pics (Lots of Pics)

I just realized this was after the week long gun season. or the second buck was. the first was the last day
Old 12-14-2008, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good bucks, good luck with them
Old 12-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

He looks to have an injured leg, but its causing him to grow a nice non-typical rack and he doesn't look sick. Id leave him go.
Old 12-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

He looks to have an injured leg, but its causing him to grow a nice non-typical rack and he doesn't look sick. Id leave him go.
Well If I see him I'll decide. But if the beginning of the season is any indication...I probably wont see him ... haven't seen a decent buck yet...[:@]
Old 12-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Spike

That's a tough decision Jason. Great pics. I really need to invest in some cameras but money is a little tight right now and I'm really worried they will get stolen. If you decide to wait till next year they will be some great bucks. I would probably shoot him right now, but that's coming from a guy who is looking for his first buck ever.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: CutEm

That's a tough decision Jason. Great pics. I really need to invest in some cameras but money is a little tight right now and I'm really worried they will get stolen. If you decide to wait till next year they will be some great bucks. I would probably shoot him right now, but that's coming from a guy who is looking for his first buck ever.
Well the neighbors hunt pretty hard for anters and not much else as far as I can tell. I took my avatar buck on this property last year. So there are some awesome genetics. The biggest problem is I only have a few spots on this 12.5 acres to realy hunt from. I'm going to try to get the neighbor on the other side (from the guy that hunts) to give me permission. They never go back there anyway. Its a big pine thicket. But we will see.

The neighbors have taken 3 good bucks there this year. Or two haven't seen the third. But like I said they hunt it pretyy hard. I think the cold may keep them away but I get once or twice a week at best to get out. i took a doe with a gun here. And wouldn't mind taking at least one more. I think things would be better if we took out some of the does.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice pics jason. is that clermont county?
Old 12-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Jasonlester

ORIGINAL: CutEm

Well the neighbors hunt pretty hard for anters and not much else as far as I can tell. I took my avatar buck on this property last year. So there are some awesome genetics. The biggest problem is I only have a few spots on this 12.5 acres to realy hunt from. I'm going to try to get the neighbor on the other side (from the guy that hunts) to give me permission. They never go back there anyway. Its a big pine thicket. But we will see.

The neighbors have taken 3 good bucks there this year. Or two haven't seen the third. But like I said they hunt it pretyy hard. I think the cold may keep them away but I get once or twice a week at best to get out. i took a doe with a gun here. And wouldn't mind taking at least one more. I think things would be better if we took out some of the does.
I agree that more guys need to start taking does. I get tired of hearing guys only talk about big bucks and laugh at guys who shoot does. Im happy that NE decided to give out 87,000 bonus doe tags this year. Should help things out a bit.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

nice pics jason. is that clermont county?
Its the edge of Warren county near Clinton.

Quick Reply: New trailcam pics (Lots of Pics)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.