HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Lost/broken equipment? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/278123-lost-broken-equipment.html)

early in 12-12-2008 07:56 AM

Lost/broken equipment?

I was wondering who might have lost and or broken any of their bowhunting equipment so far this season? I have lost/broken 4 arrows. Two that I killed deer with (I won't use them twice on a deer), and two that I lost in tall grassmissingmy big Alberta buck.:(

Rory/MO 12-12-2008 07:57 AM

RE: Lost/broken equipment?

What ever happened with the Alberta trip? I don't remember seeing a story or anything.
I've broken 2 arrows this season, on the doe I killed.

Rob/PA Bowyer 12-12-2008 07:58 AM

I left a EZ Bow Hanger in a tree in lower PA, a broadhead target in NC and ruined several blades. The arrows I shot my deer with are still good.:D

crenshaw 12-12-2008 07:59 AM

2 arrows broke on the same buck. 1 broke when i spine shot him, and the other broke when i put the finisher on him and he rolled and snaped it.

BowHuntingFool 12-12-2008 08:06 AM

I rolled a tip on a Magnus Snuffer, Magnus is replaced it for free. I also broke 2 S.G.H.(Small Game Head's), G5 Outdoors sent me 6 new heads to replace the 2 that I broke! I have to refletch a couple of arrows due to pass thru on animals! Other than that I've had a great season of Fun and its not over yet!!:)

early in 12-12-2008 08:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

What ever happened with the Alberta trip? I don't remember seeing a story or anything.
I missed a 150"+ 8pt.:( I killed this little 9pt. Saw unbelievable rut activity!

GMMAT 12-12-2008 08:10 AM

Hey I FOUND a BH target:):D(It's not been harmed, I assure you)

I've lost two arrows in deer......broken four more.

I lost a headlamp that clips to your cap.

That's about it. Not bad, for as much as I've hunted.

Rob/PA Bowyer 12-12-2008 08:12 AM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Hey I FOUND a BH target:):D(It's not been harmed, I assure you)

I've lost two arrows in deer......broken four more.

I lost a headlamp that clips to your cap.

That's about it. Not bad, for as much as I've hunted.
LOL, use it all you need to, I've replaced it with two others. :D

Rory/MO 12-12-2008 08:13 AM

ORIGINAL: early in

I missed a 150"+ 8pt.:( I killed this little 9pt. Saw unbelievable rut activity!

Sucks about missing, but at least you still got the job done. Not a little 9 at all, congrats!

early in 12-12-2008 08:15 AM

ORIGINAL: early in

Sucks about missing, but at least you still got the job done. Not a little 9 at all, congrats!
Compared to that big ass 8pt, he's real small!;):D