Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My thoughts on Ultimate Camo >

My thoughts on Ultimate Camo

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My thoughts on Ultimate Camo

Old 11-30-2008, 03:57 PM
Site Buck Guru

Default My thoughts on Ultimate Camo

Well, most of you probably already know that I'm really not much of a fashion expert when it comes to camo! [&:]

At one time I believed that a person could kill a deer while wearing a plain old Carhart suit. I still do. However, for the last 26 years, I've worn either Advantage camo, TreeBark camo or a combination of both. I've enjoyed good success with these brands. Well this year I wore my brand new Ultimate Camo suit and I have to say ...I NOTICED A DIFFERENCE!

I didn't get picked off or busted once this year. Not even a head-bob or a second look. It was like the deer looked right through me, like I was invisable. I've never had a season like this one. I firmly believe that the Ultimate Camo was responsible for making that happen.

My hat is off to Diesell77 (Andy), for doing what it took to come up with this state of the art camo.

Thanks Andy!

BTW, I'm getting better with fashion. Have you seen the latest stylish pose?

Old 11-30-2008, 04:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: My thoughts on Ultimate Camo

LMAO on the pose part!!

I too plan on hunting with UC some day. I'm just waiting for my other stuff to get wore out so I can then purchase some camo from Andy.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

By the time next season rolls around, I think I'm gonna have some UC and some Predator. The UC has gotten some GREAT reviews, my hat's off to him as well!
Old 11-30-2008, 04:04 PM
Typical Buck

I like mine as well

great pose
Old 11-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

I like mine so well (thanks germ) that I might try to get some large enough to go over my bibs and parka that are mossy oak. I was spotted right off by the doe that was with the buck I shot.I hadn't been busted all season by any of the deer I had seen while wearing my UC.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree, and it has been working great in the duck blind too. There is suppose to be some fleece UC comming out and I can't wait to get my hands on that.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

I really like my Realtree AP camo suit, but I may order some UC to wear in the late season when the leaves are gone and the woods is open. I think this is when UC would shine.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:50 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I agree, and it has been working great in the duck blind too. There is suppose to be some fleece UC comming out and I can't wait to get my hands on that.
I'd love to see a fleece come out too, I'd nab one.

Never even thought about the duck blind, I bundle up too much to use my UC as an outer garment.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

I agree with ya Greg, UC is fantastic. I didn't order mine large enough to wear enough clothing under it so when it turned cold, I had to give it up. I heard word of the fleece and I'm excited about it as well. In fact, Hmmm. Andy.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah - The "POSE" is similar to an Ashton Kutcher billboard I had seen in Time Square once.
So how's Demi?
Shall we call you Greg Kutcher??
OR
GREGK.

I also have heard good things about the camo and I'll have too look into it soon!

Quick Reply: My thoughts on Ultimate Camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.