Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 anyone hear of the bowturbow? >

anyone hear of the bowturbow?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

anyone hear of the bowturbow?

Old 11-30-2008, 04:21 AM
Typical Buck

Default anyone hear of the bowturbow?

I dont really know much about it. Something you add to your bow and it is supposed to pick up like 30 fps.

Here is the website. It is supposed to be finished in a couple days I think.

Sounds interesting but I am a little skeptical till I get more info.

rick

http://www.bowturbow.com/
Old 11-30-2008, 05:31 AM

Default RE: anyone hear of the bowturbow?

The website doesn't tell you anything.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:43 AM
Dominant Buck

Well, I wouldn't run out to buy one just yet. Besides that, they aren't even available yet. Their videos are in production, the product won't be available until Jan 2009. But, knowing a couple things about bows(limited I know... but I have seen a lot of gadgets). I would place this some where between Snake Oil and The Ultimate Sucker Buyer Gadget. Website is about as shoe string as you can get. If it cost more than $5, it's way too much.[8D]
Old 11-30-2008, 05:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Something you add to your bow and it is supposed to pick up like 30 fps.
Ask Quiksilver.

It's called........a light arrow!
Old 11-30-2008, 06:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd like to know how the guy in the picture of the web site is keeping his release aid from slipping up and popping him in the mouth...

He's got it attached above the arrow nock and it doesn't appear to be a string loop...

Oh, and little does this guy know...He'd gain a little speed by taking one of his two brass nock sets and the rubber tube peep off his bow...[8D]

Old 11-30-2008, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Well, I wouldn't run out to buy one just yet. Besides that, they aren't even available yet. Their videos are in production, the product won't be available until Jan 2009. But, knowing a couple things about bows(limited I know... but I have seen a lot of gadgets). I would place this some where between Snake Oil and The Ultimate Sucker Buyer Gadget. Website is about as shoe string as you can get. If it cost more than $5, it's way too much.[8D]

It's $59.95 on their web site...
Old 11-30-2008, 06:13 AM

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

I'd like to know how the guy in the picture of the web site is keeping his release aid from slipping up and popping him in the mouth...

He's got it attached above the arrow nock and it doesn't appear to be a string loop...

Oh, and little does this guy know...He'd gain a little speed by taking one of his two brass nock sets and the rubber tube peep off his bow...[8D]

Mr. Hunter might want to learn how to shoot with both eyes open as well. That whole low light thing and all.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:09 AM

ORIGINAL: Jimimac

Mr. Hunter might want to learn how to shoot with both eyes open as well. That whole low light thing and all.
dont make fun of us right hand/ left eye guys, lol hopefully i can buy a new lefty bow next year.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:44 AM
Fork Horn

It's a non friction cable slide is all.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Proper draw length wouldn't hurt either... he'd pick up another 15 right off the top!

Quick Reply: anyone hear of the bowturbow?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.