Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whats santa bringing you??? >

Whats santa bringing you???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whats santa bringing you???

Old 11-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Whats santa bringing you???

That sucks man sorry to here that. Some of us have it real good and do not even realize. I startcollage in a monthand am worried about finding a job when iget done with the housing market what it is god only knows. I hope it all works out
ORIGINAL: NJheadhunter71

I am wishing for a job. Not the job of my dreams just a job, adecent job to support my family and pay the bills.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am wishing for a job. Not the job of my dreams just a job, adecent job to support my family and pay the bills.
If I'm right in assuming you're from NJ, http://www.nj.com/jobs/ might help out a little bit. Sites like these are usually pretty good at giving you a myriad of job application options
Old 11-30-2008, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

Santa just put a LH 50-60LB 2009 bowtech admiral with flashpoint sight, rip cord rest, octane stabilizer, and treelimb quiver on order for me so it should be here by Christmas.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

I wonder what reindeer taste like
Probably the favorite of all the wild game I have tasted. Caribou meat is fantastic.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:15 PM

I'm getting a Savage .17 HMR for plinking and squirrel hunting. Just another reason to get in the woods.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: *JB*

Man let's see. I have got an 09 Admiral fully rigged, an 08 Guardian fully rigged, and an 08 Commander Target bow fully rigged. I guess Santa will be bringing me a Wii for Christmas so I can play some Tiger Woods golf when it is too cold to shoot.
What are you talking about? Its never to cold to shoot
Derek
Old 12-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey TFOX , what kinda sight is that . i'm for changing my G5 Optix MO and want a 5pin to replace it . Also i love the AlphaMax , i gotta get me a Hoyt .... they just look amazing and feel great , i tried the Katera XL and its yummy .

ORIGINAL: TFOX

Ok.I was a little bored

actually,I am getting the 35,not the 32 as pictured

Old 12-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: dmen

NJheadhunter71

I am wishing for a job. Not the job of my dreams just a job, adecent job to support my family and pay the bills
i wish you the best in finding one
Thanks man, I really appreciate that.BTW, I think I just got one.

God Bless
Old 12-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Fork Horn

Santas gonna bring me a 702 plinkmaster laminate wooden stock .22 and some easton axis arrows.

Old 12-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

If I'm right in assuming you're from NJ, http://www.nj.com/jobs/ might help out a little bit. Sites like these are usually pretty good at giving you a myriad of job application options
Funny you posted this because I pulled up a searchinthe field I am in and one of the positions I applied for is first on the list. Not to encouraging but it always helps to know someonewho is high on the ladder and hand delivers your application to the VP of the company.

Quick Reply: Whats santa bringing you???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.