Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bummed out

Old 11-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: bummed out

You had to build up your strength to drag that beast out this weekend
Old 11-26-2008, 09:08 AM

I know how you feel. I always regret every hunt I've missed for one reason or another. Leaves me wondering what I missed by not being on stand. Sometimes a recharge is necessary though to keep from getting burnt out.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:16 AM
Banned

Wish I could be hunting.. I am in CO. Beautiful here but I have a MO buck waiting for my arrow.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I slept in as well Dan...hunting every day in November with no success can really do damage on a guy! Im beat...mentally...
Old 11-26-2008, 09:33 AM
Typical Buck

I am surpised after all the sleep you got at work you weren't fresh as a daisy this morning

>>>BAM<<<
ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Thanks guys, Jeff im glad i wasnt the only one, i feel better now Steve, your right, you have to sleep sometimes. May just make me sharper now excuse me, im getting off here, going to the basement, and sling some iron around to relieve some stressgood luck guys!!
Old 11-26-2008, 10:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

My batteries are running a little low as well, but I think I'm good to go now. We napped a little in between hunts today. Last night was a fairly late night tracking the deer Aaron nicked. To assure ourselves it wasn't a dead deer. We're heading out now to pick up a few things and then head back to the woods in a few hours.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well heck it looks like picked the right day to sleep in seems most everyoe did the same
Germ, i have only had about 6 total beers since that Sept day in Ky I didnt like hurling at the base of my tree before i climbed up [:'(]
I hope everyone connects this evening, it should be a good sit
Tuco, you still suck [8D]
Germ, when you posting those vids of you wooping my hung over butt and Todd at the camp ground shoot off?
Old 11-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'm appalled, no twin of mine would sleep in. I couldn't do it unless it was a down pour. I have no tags for my area and no season in. Monday starts the lead slinging season, I'll be sitting with my land owner and camera.

Actually I do have a doe tag for Il, and tags for NC and one doe tag for lower PA but none for my area.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Typical Buck

Thats all right all Sally. Go ahead and sleep in and live the life of luxury.

Some of us got up and tended to it. Not that I have anything to show for it.........
Old 11-26-2008, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I slept in Saturday AND Sunday mornings last weekend. I'm ready to roll now! Headed out in an hour or so...

Quick Reply: bummed out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.