Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
6.59%
No
84.62%
Doesn't Matter
8.79%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

[Deleted]

Old 04-02-2003, 04:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Do You Mind When Hunting Shows Talk About God

I really don' t care who they want to thank, be it God, The ranch where they hunt, or joe blow down the street. I do however get a little tired of the religious stuff when they turn it form thanking God to Sunday morning church on T.V. If I really wanted to listen to someone praising the Lord and so on and so on then I would set my T.V. to that chanel.
Old 04-02-2003, 04:53 PM

I am glad when anybody mentions our God. Interesting observation about those whom it seems to bother. Why? I wonder if its their concious? We are all made with a God shaped vacumn in our hearts. Some try to fill it with drugs' alcohol,sex, work,toys,ect.It always amazes me what people will tolerate in conversation until it comes to the subject of God.Nobody that spends time in Gods great outdoors can deny that we have a creator and all of us should praise him for it.
Old 04-02-2003, 08:24 PM

No, I dont mind. It is their show. If they want to base it on hunting and God, that is fine with me. I will watch.

It' s good to see hunting combined with thanks to God done in a tasteful manner.

If I didnt want to see or hear about God during their show, all I have to do is change the station or turn off the TV.
Old 04-02-2003, 08:32 PM

I don' t mind at all. If it were not for God we wouldn' t be.
Old 04-03-2003, 08:54 PM

Doesnt bother me one bit. Of course if they wanted to show scantilly clad women bowhunting that wouldnt bother me either. How about we combine the two. THE SCANTILLY CLAD BOWHUNTING WOMEN FOR GOD HUNTING SHOW. I think thats a good compromise.
Old 04-04-2003, 01:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not only do I NOT mind, I' m GLAD to hear them thank God for their good fortune since HE IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE. The reason I picked a truball release was because of their reference to God on their packaging.
Old 04-04-2003, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

No, I don' t mind.
In fact, in comparison to all the junk that' s on tv these days, it' s refreshing to see folks talk about god openly, and give thanks where thanks is due.
Old 04-04-2003, 09:29 AM

I don' t have a bit of a problem with it. I personally believe in God but I am not an extremest by any means. If just one person finds God from their efforts it' s worth it. If it gets too much for my tastes I can always change the channel.

Truth be known, I stopped watching hunting shows quite some time ago. Way to commercialized for me.
Old 04-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Fork Horn

I wish Christian TV shows would talk more about bowhunting
Old 04-04-2003, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

Doesn' t bother me one bit . . .

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.