Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 This next week is going to be a great week of hunting (Updated 11/25)) >

This next week is going to be a great week of hunting (Updated 11/25))

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

This next week is going to be a great week of hunting (Updated 11/25))

Old 11-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default This next week is going to be a great week of hunting (Updated 11/25))

These next 7 days have been VERY good to me over the past few years, and I've got a lot of hunting planned. I'm "pumped" to say the least. This is going to be my last hard hunting hoorah until Christmas. I'm heading out in the morning to a spot I've hunted a LOT this year, and have beenfruitless thus far. Though, I'm hunting a new area with a lot of promising trail cmaera pictures. I MIGHT be back over there tomorrow afternoon too. Depending on what the morning brings.

Monday will be no hunting. I have to go to school then work. Monday night I'm heading up to Aaron's (buckmaster) to hunt Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and heading back Thursday I assume.

Friday morning will probably find me hunting behind my house in the "honey hole"

Saturday morning will probably find me in the same haunt as Friday, possibly the spot I'm hunting tomorrow.

Then Sunday I will DEFINATELY be in the spot I'm hunting in the A.M.

This is all relative though, if I kill another deer in TN, I'm done for the year. I should have been done for the year this morning [:@]
Old 11-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: This next week is going to be a great week of hunting

Good Luck Bud[8D]Ive got 4-5 different stand locations,out of6 possible hunts.... I hope we can make it happen.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Good Luck Bud[8D]Ive got 4-5 different stand locations,out of6 possible hunts.... I hope we can make it happen.
I'm leaving the climber at home by the way.

Is that cool?
Old 11-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fine with me, Glad your confortable from hunting from the ground....

[8D]
Old 11-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe I'll strap it to the top [8D]
Old 11-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here in the eastern panhandle of WV, the rut is just about to happen. The amount of scrapes and rubbed made int he past 3 days is unreal. Rifle starts monday though.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Typical Buck

the big deer are up and on their feet in the daylight now chasing does. Five buddies ofmine have scored in the last three days, just huge bucks. I haven't been able to hunt much this last week, but I have the next seven days to hunt morning and evening. thats fourteen hunts. I'm pumped!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck, and have a good time.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Was very close to scoring a GREAT buck this morning. It was the first time setting in this new stand. I placed it there on a whim, and based on doe trail camera pictures. The does came in right at 8am. Right on time

There were only two bucks behind the group of 4 does (so I thought) and none of which were shooters. They were a spike, and a four. WHile I was turned around watching them, I had a dandy of a buck slip in behind me, and was gone before I knew it.

Ill be back in that stand next weekend. I hung my trail cam there to try to get some pictures, because they were using a VERY distinct trail in the snow. Bucks on one, does on the other until they hit the logging road.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: This next week is going to be a great week of hunting (Updated)

I hope here in Ohio that the hunting is good this week. Supposed to be cold, and probably get some snow.

Quick Reply: This next week is going to be a great week of hunting (Updated 11/25))

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.