Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I' m shooting again! >

I' m shooting again!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I' m shooting again!

Old 04-01-2003, 04:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I' m shooting again!

Well, the pain in my back is under control and I' m able to shoot again! Man, does it make me happy! My first few shots weren' t that good but the 9th one busted a nock and up to the 15th I was grouping almost as good as I was last November.

When I started grouping I switch to 2 arrows per dot to minimize damage to arrws hitting each other. After the 15th shot, I was all over the place again. I gotta get back in practice!
Old 04-01-2003, 05:52 AM

Default RE: I' m shooting again!

Congratulations Thundermug!
There will be a day when I can draw my bow again and I' m lookin forward to it
AL
Old 04-01-2003, 06:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Glad to hear it. It is always a bummer when something happens and we cannot shoot for awhile. About the only thing that keeps it manageable for me is the knowledge that one day I will be able to shoot again. Sounds like you made it to that point.
Old 04-02-2003, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on shooting again. I am out of commision for a while do to a car accident on this past thankgiving. I am still out of work and can' t use my right arm very much. I have nerve damage in my L4 spine which leads down to my right leg which is weaker do to it. I am in the depression stage of things right now and my wife says maybe you will (meaning Me) be able to hunt next year. She is an RN so I listen to my care taker. I better be able to or I am going to be PO' ed[:@]. I might have to use a should I say crossbow next year if I can' t use my Darton maverick. That wont be so bad but I would like to use my Darton if possible.

Well congrats on your shooting and it must be great and good luck.

Brian