Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The most accomplished hunter never known... >

The most accomplished hunter never known...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The most accomplished hunter never known...

Old 11-17-2008, 04:56 PM

Default The most accomplished hunter never known...

After seeing the post, Im going to state it and I dare someone to argue it......GregH is hands down the best mature buck, big buck, trophy buck, etc.. hunter the world has never met. This guy needs to be doing this for a living....however, I think he likes it the way it is, and so do we...and i speak for all of us GregH....OUR hats are off to you!! Congrats on yet another fine animal and WE all could take a lesson or 2 or 3 from you sir! Thanks for the inspiration!
Old 11-17-2008, 04:58 PM

Default RE: The most accomplished hunter never known...

Now i aggre with this totally, he has put down big bucks season after season, but who is to say any other person in his stand couldnt do the same, how much of hunting is right place right time?
Old 11-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ill second that, he may argue its was all "luck", but we know hes the greatest!

Kudos to you Greg!
Old 11-17-2008, 05:07 PM

Bowtech, you don't get that lucky that many times over the years, and yes his location is great, it DOES NOT diminish his ability and his patience in the stand....read his posts and see how many 130-135' he actually passes on, I doubt there is anyone on this forum who has passed as many bucks of that caliber as Greg....and the thing is, I have never spoken to him in person, and probably never will get the opprotunity to do so, but i know a great hunter when i see one.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:09 PM

Yeah, He's cool, I guess....[8D]

He sure does slay bruiser after bruiser year after year...Im honestly surprised there hasn't been mention of him in a magazine...This forum certainly isn't private, and I have seen hunters with FAR less trophies, showcased in mags. You know, the barn wall full of mounts type pic highlighting the guys hunting career articles. Im betting he would probably turn down THAT much attention though. Sure would make ya wonder who is following you out to your spots and such.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

After seeing the post, Im going to state it and I dare someone to argue it......GregH is hands down the best mature buck, big buck, trophy buck, etc.. hunter the world has never met. This guy needs to be doing this for a living....however, I think he likes it the way it is, and so do we...and i speak for all of us GregH....OUR hats are off to you!! Congrats on yet another fine animal and WE all could take a lesson or 2 or 3 from you sir! Thanks for the inspiration!
Damn, talk about a sack rider!I keed.He is THE man. Like I said before, he's the kind of guy who see's a doe being pursuedby a GIANT buck, and shoots the doe just to let the buck know who's after him.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Greg does do GREAT. He shoots a deer every year bigger than anything ever killed in NY...BUT,... I bet the best guy out there we'll never hear from. At least I like to think that. Some old wild man living in a shack doing what he loves or has to do.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:20 PM

Yes, I am riding Greg's sack ok.[>:]
Old 11-17-2008, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whatever, you are like one of the most proud/pride driven people I've ever met... you ever met another tournament bass fisherman who wasn't????

How'd y'all do at Brandon today?
Old 11-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe you didn't catch the "I keed"? Chill.

Quick Reply: The most accomplished hunter never known...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.