Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 hunter safety system? >

hunter safety system?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

hunter safety system?

Old 11-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default hunter safety system?

is the hunter safety system THAT much more simple to use to justify the cost vs the freeharness that comes with new stands?
Old 11-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: hunter safety system?

110% yes it is way better
Old 11-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Typical Buck

The best piece of hunting geari own wouldn't be w/out one. So much easier and I find that in cold weather I wear it over my larger jacketsand it keepsthem compressed so bow string don't catch on zipper area upon shot
Old 11-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best money I have spent, also they have so many accessories for this system, I just bought a couple of extra accessorries that make it that much better.....I got the lineman's belt for HSS and it is awesome when you are hanging stands (I can't say enough about that)....I also bought a couple of extra tree straps and leave them in the tree, now when I get in the stand all I have to do is clip it on when I get in the standand I am hooked up....Great product to say the least...
Old 11-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

As the others have mentiond, there is NO comparing the HSS with ANY other safety belt. I love mine, even though I don't wear it as much as I should.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have 2, the mesh one and thecolder weatherone I guess it is. The mesh one makes a lot of noise rubbing the tree bark so I went to another type of 5 point ststem. I did love the pockets on them as it allowed me to carry the straps for the Lone Wolf in them while hanging. It is very heavy also, the seat belt type belts is the cause for that although they are very easy to use. I havn't used the other one yet. That one doesn't have pockets.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:41 AM
Fork Horn

I love mine, although as Rick said, it is a bit heavy. Fast and easy to put on, and as an added bonus, it can be used to drag your deer, as it has a drag strap that clips to a d-ring on the back of the vest. Be careful though, cause that same d-ring can clank around when you stand up or sit down in a metal stand. I keep a small bungee on me and attatch it to the d-ring to "strap it up" out of the way to prevent this.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:28 AM
Typical Buck

I love mine too..for all the reasons already mentioned. My wife usually rolls her eyes when I buy new gear, but with the HSS she was all for it.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:41 AM
Fork Horn

i love mine and wouldnt trade it in for any other harness out there

Old 11-09-2008, 12:03 PM

i really like mine adn think it is worth the money

Quick Reply: hunter safety system?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.