Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Well Guys I'm Crushed!! >

Well Guys I'm Crushed!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Well Guys I'm Crushed!!

Old 11-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Well Guys I'm Crushed!!

I'm curious as to what the law actually says. If this guy takes the deer doesn't he need a tag? Can he tag it legallyknowing that the deer belongs to another person?I guess what I'm saying is, is that deer legally his just because it crossed the property line?
Old 11-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

The point your missing is that the land owner knows he can not stop or even prevent Tim from doing what is legal.
He hates Tim, hunting or both, so in his mind preventing Tim from experiencing great happiness from an activity he despises, he strikes back in the only way he knows. The deer is dead so his outlook is if he can't enjoy the deer neither is Tim going to.

All I know is thatguy would not enjoy a good nights sleep in a very long time.

Thisman most likely has no idea what he has started.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Dominant Buck

What I'm missing is answers to my questions.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bottom line isthat really,really sucks!! You did the right thing,as hard as it was to do,so you deserve much credit for that!
As far as that turn the other cheek crap though,I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!! That SOB would rue the day that he did that to me! The key though is that you can't care if he knows that you got him! This is where most guy's can't get it done,they are so intent on revenge and their ego's need the SOB to know that they got him back that they can't get done what they need to.
If you need idea's PM me,there are plenty of legal ways you can exact revenge.In addition to gut piles near his property line and the late night predator hunting.This guy wouldn't know if he was coming or going by the time I was done with himand he would never know that I was involved.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Saturday morning adventure party #1 starts at 3:30am at twildasin's house!

Followed by rock party #2 on Sunday morning at 2am!

Repeat every other weekend ad naseum!

Old 11-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tim, I opened this thread expecting to hear you missed or hit and couldn't find one. I NEVER expected something like this. That absolutely SUCKS. There is no other way to describe it, and I've NEVER heard of such a thing happening (although it's not hard to believe in today's world). I can't say for sure what I would have done in your shoes, but wow, I feel for you buddy. I really do. Just keep on plugging away. Don't back down, and continue to hunt exactly where you want and when you want on your property.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Someone else might have already asked this, but could you contact your local game warden and explain this to him and see if he could help you out. I'd at least try that if I had no other options. JMO
Old 11-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tim ... I am truly sorry this happened to you ...... there HAS to be a way to make peace with this ........guy ....
Old 11-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Tim ... I am truly sorry this happened to you ...... there HAS to be a way to make peace with this ........guy ....
Tony, Is that peace or pieces you want to make?
Old 11-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Typical Buck

I would tell the game warden and the police that you are going to go on there and drag the deer off his property and back onto your property line. I'm sure they would understand. They aren't going to throw you in jail for trespassing, this guy sounds like a pain in the butt and I'm they have more important things to worry about then you dragging a deer off his property, especially if it isn't far.

Quick Reply: Well Guys I'm Crushed!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.