Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Moderator Cup Results! >

Moderator Cup Results!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Moderator Cup Results!

Old 03-27-2003, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Moderator Cup Results!

First of all I want to congratulate everybody on a great season! We had a good turn out with enterants this year, but I expected more animals to be entered. Every year this contest just gets better, so hopefully next year we can have another great competition.

The voting deadline is over, and the winners have been decided. Since I already have a trophy for the 2000 viewers choice award, I would like to just add 2002 to my existing trophy, so the fourth trophy can be awarded to somebody else.
10 pointer will get the viewers choice award for his buck, so we will share honours in that catagory. We already know the big buck catagory winners, and all pictures are located on the main poll page.

What I would like to do with the other trophy is grant huntinfool14 with the HUNTINGBBS YOUTH HUNTER OF THE YEAR AWARD for his great season and two awesome deer. This young man really deserves recognition for his season.

I do thank you all for voting for my bear (and/or other critters), but I just don' t feel right having a trophy made for myself and would rather spread the meaning of the competition to others. I sincerely hope I don' t offend anybody by that, but I would much rather present the trophy to a great future hunter who more than deserves to be recognized for his seasons success. Any feedback is more than welcome.

I am back up north for three weeks, so I will not be able to have the trophies finished with the engraving until I get back home in mid April. I will ship them out to the winners when I get them done, so hopefully you will see them by the end of April, beginning of May.

Congrats to all on a great season in 2002, and best of luck for the upcoming, 2003 season!!!
Old 03-27-2003, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Moderator Cup Results!

I would like to just add 2002 to my existing trophy, so the fourth trophy can be awarded to somebody else.
10 pointer will get the viewers choice award for his buck, so we will share honours in that catagory. We already know the big buck catagory winners, and all pictures are located on the main poll page.

What I would like to do with the other trophy is grant huntinfool14 with the HUNTINGBBS YOUTH HUNTER OF THE YEAR AWARD for his great season and two awesome deer. This young man really deserves recognition for his season.

Your a class act in my book![:-][:-][:-]

Congrats to all 2002 winners!
Old 03-27-2003, 09:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ABM

I would like to congratulate both you and IBM for another year of the Moderators cup.

You both put a lot of time and effort into the running and getting the web page up.

Then you turn around and donate your trophy to someone else like BOWFANATIC said you are a class act.

Thanks again for the work both you and IBM have put in.
Old 03-28-2003, 05:37 AM

Great Idea!

Congrats to everyone and to Huntinfool14
AL
Old 03-28-2003, 06:07 AM
nub

ABM: You old softy.[:-] Congrats to all the winners. I' m betting we' ll have an even bigger response for Mod Cup 2003.[:-]
Old 03-28-2003, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Look at you Jerry, trying to make everybody thinnk you are this big teddy bear.....when in reality you are just shooting the big teddy bears!!

That sounds like a great idea though. Huntinfool deffinatley deserves the trophy, and maybe it will draw more people in for next years competition.

If all goes well, I will be here to do the webpage yet another year, thanks to everyone else who made this competetion as fun as it was.
Old 03-28-2003, 08:16 AM
Dominant Buck

I win the big BUTT award...... Congrats to all the other winners.

Old 03-28-2003, 09:37 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-28-2003, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

C' mon david, you will do just about anything just to show off that picture, won' t you?[X(]
Old 03-28-2003, 10:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats to all and ABM, very cool!!!!!

Quick Reply: Moderator Cup Results!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.