Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 BOWTECH WANNA BE! >

BOWTECH WANNA BE!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BOWTECH WANNA BE!

Old 10-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default BOWTECH WANNA BE!

Am i the only one who noticed that the new hoyt alphamax stole the riser designer slightly modified away from the bowtechs. HMMMMM perhaps hoyt couldnt develope a riser that was as quiet and fast as bowtech.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BOWTECH WANNA BE!

Candor
can⋅dor 

 /ˈkændər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kan-der] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

the state or quality of being frank, open, and sincere in speech or expression; candidness: The candor of the speech impressed the audience.
[/align]
Old 10-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Dominant Buck

I got called a "hater" for saying less....lol.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:11 PM

Yes.

You are the only one, you observant person, you.

Old 10-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

I was just noticing....lol I mean im sorry if im a hater but even the new hoyt cam looks oddly like the 09 bowtech stufff.....hmmmmmmmmm call me a hater its ok.....lol
Old 10-29-2008, 07:17 PM
Fork Horn

WOW the new Hoyts are that bad.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:19 PM

I'm stumped how so many people keep saying that brand X stole this idea from brand Y.

The technology behind the bows we shoot today has come so far that its difficult for one company's product line to not have some similarities with another.

Is anyone spouting off about Bowtech stealing the roller cable gaurd from Mathews? (Neither company's idea, mind you.)

Is anyone spouting off about Bowtech stealing the binary cam system? Or split limbs? Or hell, even the center pivot design for that matter?

I'm not saying Bowtech hasn't made some excellent changes to technology thats been around for a long time, they have, but acting like its their idea and that anyone else who comes close to using the same ideas is "stealing" it just makes me laugh. All they've done is take a past idea and brought it to the current market. It isn't theirs. They borrowed it themselves.

Old 10-29-2008, 07:22 PM
Fork Horn

Uh Oh
Old 10-29-2008, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nissan300ztt

I was just noticing....lol I mean im sorry if im a hater but even the new hoyt cam looks oddly like the 09 bowtech stufff.....hmmmmmmmmm call me a hater its ok.....lol
I'm not gonna call you a hater.... I'm gonna call you a retard....

Ain't none of this new or innovative.The way that they make them is... but thistechnology and design has been around a while. As long as the human animal has understood force, how to apply it, how to control it... its been there. All they are doing now is tweaking designs, trying newer and lighter materials and pumping money into advertising so dummy's like yourself willbelieve whole heartidly that no other bow but "______" could ever possibly kill a deer or shoot a decent Vegas round.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I'm stumped how so many people keep saying that brand X stole this idea from brand Y.

It isn't theirs. They borrowed it themselves.

Quite correct.

All you bowtech shooters.... you are really shooting Darton's..... great stuff really.... but Wash is dead on right.

Quick Reply: BOWTECH WANNA BE!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.