Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Would you help a fellow member of this site >

Would you help a fellow member of this site

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Would you help a fellow member of this site

Old 10-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Would you help a fellow member of this site

The question is simple .. would you help a fellow member of this site if they lived close by or in your state.
If a member was looking for a new place to hunt , would you offer to tell , take or show him / her the area you hunt.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Would you help a fellow member of this site

1st of all I don't have enough land to handle my brother and I and another hunter. If I did have enough land It would depend on the person. What I mean by that Is I'd do It If that certain person was In need of an area and was a "good" person. If this person Is an arrogant ass, heck no!

The one big problem though Is the property I hunt Is 130 acres, only 60 of It Is woods. My brother and I are too much already for this small woods. If I owned a huge chunk of land I would of already been Inviting people to hunt with me.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Really, it depends on the person.

I would be happy to allow anyone hunt my land with me, if they are a good person.

Dan (washington hunter) will be hunting my woods, next september, for bear.

I have also given away a few good No quota bear hunting areas around EC Minnesota. I'm always up for helping fellow hunters.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

1st of all I don't have enough land to handle my brother and I and another hunter. If I did have enough land It would depend on the person. What I mean by that Is I'd do It If that certain person was In need of an area and was a "good" person. If this person Is an arrogant ass, heck no!

The one big problem though Is the property I hunt Is 130 acres, only 60 of It Is woods. My brother and I are too much already for this small woods. If I owned a huge chunk of land I would of already been Inviting people to hunt with me.
So ... that would be a maybe I guess
Old 10-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm hoping to have a couple people from here down here in the next couple years. We'll see.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

I voted yes. When ya coming??!!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well ... I'll say this much , since I hunt public land anyways I have no problem with bringing someone from this site with me.
The way I look at when it comes to publuc land , everyone has a right to use it as much as I do and if I can help someone young or old male or female fill their tag wheather it be a buck or a doe.
That would make me happy knowing that I help someone be a successful hunter and I would be making new friends in the process.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

I voted yes. When ya coming??!!
I'll give you a call
Old 10-27-2008, 09:59 PM

I would...but like most people said, it depends on the person.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Typical Buck

If we would become good friends, then we could talk about seeing my hunting area. As far as hunting on my property, we have to be really good friends. That's why I chose maybe.

Quick Reply: Would you help a fellow member of this site

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.