Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!! >

PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

Old 10-26-2008, 02:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

i knew a girl called peta once...... she sucked too lol lol sorry my bad couldnt resist
Old 10-26-2008, 02:25 PM

What is PETA going to say about us after seeing this picture that they haven't already said?

Hunters are a bunch of backwoods alcoholic redneck murderers.

This picture isn't suddenly going to inflame them and cause them to work twice as hard to ban our sport. They'll look at it, cry a little, and go eat a salad.

Its a funny picture and I'm glad some of you have the balls to NOT worry about being politically correct and cower at the thought of the anti-hunting crowd suddenly thinking poorly of us.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

OZ, thats the type of responses I expected when I posted this......

Strike, no sweat brother!!!!

Dan, relax brother.....Some folks are on the fence!!!! Or they just have a different opinion about how to handle it and that's their right!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Typical Buck

so thats good then lol
Old 10-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

and cower at the thought of the anti-hunting crowd suddenly thinking poorly of us.

Nice spin, lol.

I don't think anyone is worried about what peta thinks at this point...but they would love to prove to everyone else(not just antis, but non hunters alike)that we as a community are "backwoods alcoholic redneck murderers". That doesn't further anything that ispositive in our world.

Ah yes, cowardly.We all should grow balls and pound our chests, drink our beer, and show the world we can really shoot alot of rounds(especially while drinking) and if we really put our heads together and think...we can spell "peta-sux" in shotgun shells.

Old 10-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pigiron,

Thank you.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are taking this WAY too serious!!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like they didn't shoot so well
Old 10-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: pigiron

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

and cower at the thought of the anti-hunting crowd suddenly thinking poorly of us.

Nice spin, lol.

I don't think anyone is worried about what peta thinks at this point...but they would love to prove to everyone else(not just antis, but non hunters alike)that we as a community are "backwoods alcoholic redneck murderers". That doesn't further anything that ispositive in our world.

Ah yes, cowardly.We all should grow balls and pound our chests, drink our beer, and show the world we can really shoot alot of rounds(especially while drinking) and if we really put our heads together and think...we can spell "peta-sux" in shotgun shells.

My thoughts exactly. Is the picture funny, yup sure is, happy now?. I've dealt with people criticising my choice to hunt all my life and if anything id like them to see a picture that re-enforces the positive representation of what i do and why i choose to do it. TBH, i understand you dont care what PETA thinks of hunters but the scope of this is far beyond that.

Its just not the kind of thing that gives me comic relief, so be it if i have no balls.

Steve.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

why do you say that i thought the beer was a bad idea. But there done hunting and not one of them has a gun on them
ORIGINAL: StrikeTrue

Although PETA does suck, this type of thing only sheds negative light on us unfortunately.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.