Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Days Events Video, Bear, Geese, Nanny. Nice Eve. >

Days Events Video, Bear, Geese, Nanny. Nice Eve.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Days Events Video, Bear, Geese, Nanny. Nice Eve.

Old 10-25-2008, 08:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Days Events Video, Bear, Geese, Nanny. Nice Eve.

She smelled us, obviously but didn't get a dose she felt alarmed about, add that to your wind thread.
So she was upwind of you and caught your scent? Or...she discerned the trail you took to enter? I think it could be two distinctly different scenarios. Rubber boots.....upwind of your entrance trail? I hope she didn't catch your scent.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

She smelled us, obviously but didn't get a dose she felt alarmed about, add that to your wind thread.
So she was upwind of you and caught your scent? Or...she discerned the trail you took to enter? I think it could be two distinctly different scenarios. Rubber boots.....upwind of your entrance trail? I hope she didn't catch your scent.
If you don't believe we can eliminate our human scent then you cannot believe we don't leave scent on the ground where we walk. We cannot have it both ways. Either I eliminated my scent or I didn't, I believe I reduced it, she smelled our scent where we walked but didn't blow out as it was reduced. We cannot possible leave zero scent where we walked can we?
Old 10-25-2008, 09:04 AM

Another great video Rob! I find it amazing that you keep seeing this bear. When does bear season come in for you guys?