Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm addicted..

Old 10-23-2008, 10:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I'm addicted..

Welcome, look around and stay awhile, enjoy
CONGRATS my friend!!!!!!!!!!!![8D][8D]
Old 10-24-2008, 12:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm addicted..

your addiction wont fade. It may become less of a priority at times in your life but you will never lose the addiction. i completely agree with you about what you said about bowhunting and deer hunting. bow hunting, regardless of critter, imo is a sport on its own. althoughh i dont get enough time to hunt and will probably not take a buck for my second year in a rowi will still continue to bowhunt only. when i take a gun, i feel as though its a copout b/c i havent put the time in to be successful. and guys, i dont mean that for everybody, i just mean my situation b/c my lack of time to hunt. i would honestly rather have two or three doe bow kills than a buck gun kill in a season. Unless of course, it was a freaking monster or something lol!!! good luck and welcome to a new lifestyle.
Derek