Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Gutting Deer ....Yet Another Twisted Pleasure Enjoyed by PreacherTony?? >

Gutting Deer ....Yet Another Twisted Pleasure Enjoyed by PreacherTony??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gutting Deer ....Yet Another Twisted Pleasure Enjoyed by PreacherTony??

Old 10-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Gutting Deer ....Yet Another Twisted Pleasure Enjoyed by PreacherTony??

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Tony, by any chance do you own a " Butt Out " tool.
I can think of a few people I would like to use that tool on , but we wont go there.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Gutting Deer ....Yet Another Twisted Pleasure Enjoyed by PreacherTony??

i enjoy it!!!! no butt out tool used here

Old 10-21-2008, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I sure dont enjoy it but it needs to be done. The only thing good about it is I got one!!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 09:45 AM
Dominant Buck

It's a step in the overall process that I neither look forward to nor dread. I've probably gutted over 25 deer in three years.....and it's a simple process (when there are no extenuating circumstances).

No....I don't actually "look forward" to it.....but I don't dread it, either. It's JUST a part of the overall experience.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:49 AM
Fork Horn

I need your phone number. Its not my favorite chore
Old 10-21-2008, 09:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: V8Ranger

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Tony, by any chance do you own a " Butt Out " tool.
I can think of a few people I would like to use that tool on , but we wont go there.
I know of a couple here, that if you used that tool on properly it would likely get stuck in their ear.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:22 AM

I can't say that I enjoy the gutting process, but I do like seeing the damage done by the arrow.

Other than that, it's just something that has to be done. It doesn't bother me, I just don't get any enjoyment from it.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:23 AM
Typical Buck

I know of a couple here, that if you used that tool on properly it would likely get stuck in their ear.
Ok, so I'm a butthead. Whats your point? I am not proud of it, but I accepted it years ago just as my mom and dad had to as well from when I was a mere lad. Deal with it.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I really started gutting animals when I was a guide. I got good at it.Then when I came back to WI It just seemed evertime someone in my party shot a deer I was close. Then I would either help or gut it for them. It's not my favorite part of hunting but it is another tool to help figure out the puzzle.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

15 of us so far

Quick Reply: Gutting Deer ....Yet Another Twisted Pleasure Enjoyed by PreacherTony??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.