HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   New to this forum (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/269123-new-forum.html)

vichris 10-20-2008 11:10 PM

New to this forum

Well I've been lurking around here for a few weeks and I think I have figured out how to post.

I'm from NM and had a pretty good elk hunt this year. I also bought a bear tag and filled it too.

I'm looking forward to spending more time here when I'm not hunting or working.

Here's some pics

Lets try again

bloodcrick 10-20-2008 11:22 PM

RE: New to this forum

Dang nice elk ;)congrats

OKbowhunter20 10-20-2008 11:27 PM

Showin' off on the first post eh?[8D]

Just kidding:D. That is a beautiful elk.

Welcome to the forums. There is lots of stuff to be learned here. It can also be fun.....sometimes:D

vichris 10-20-2008 11:35 PM

Here's the bear

vichris 10-20-2008 11:39 PM

Thanks guys! As you can see I DON'T have it figured out yet.

Anyway I still have a late season (rut)deer hunt. I'm hoping for a trifecta.

One more of the bear.

V8Ranger 10-21-2008 02:44 AM

Dude sweet bull !!!!!! Nice bear too . Welcome to the forum.

muckland 10-21-2008 02:47 AM

Very Impressive Sir... And Welcome to the site:D

Grasshopper13 10-21-2008 02:49 AM

Great to have you aboard!
Man I'm droolin' here!:DAwesome bull and that's a hog of a bear!

Congrats!

GH

Centaur 1 10-21-2008 03:01 AM

Welcome to HNI, I know that you'll like it here. Everyone's really friendly, that is if your willing to post pics which you seem to have down pat.
If you've been lurking for a few weeks I'm sure that you've learned about the picture "man law" and the sac punch penalty.
That is one beatiful elk and bear, congrats. Nothing like that down here in Florida, but we do kill every snake we see.:D:D:D

vichris 10-21-2008 08:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Centaur 1

Welcome to HNI, I know that you'll like it here. Everyone's really friendly, that is if your willing to post pics which you seem to have down pat.
If you've been lurking for a few weeks I'm sure that you've learned about the picture "man law" and the sac punch penalty.
That is one beatiful elk and bear, congrats. Nothing like that down here in Florida, but we do kill every snake we see.:D:D:D

Well I guess I missed the picture man law and I'm not sure I want to hear about the sac punch penalty.............but I guess I better find out about them.

And go easy on the snakes.......they eats the mice, that eat the antlers, that are dropped by the animals we like.