HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   New to this forum (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/269123-new-forum.html)

rybohunter 10-21-2008 10:48 AM

RE: New to this forum

Now is somebody gonna tell me about the " picture man law" and the "sac punch penalty". I don't what to get hurt here ;):eek:

If you kill an animal and come here and tell people about it, but don't post a picture, the penalty for this violation is a sack punch. But you take awesome pics and post them up quickly, so you'll have no problems.

NCRemington700 10-21-2008 10:58 AM

Welcome aboard and sweeeet pictures! Those are some great animals.

Man Law followed to the T.

MN/Kyle 10-21-2008 11:10 AM

Awesome work!

That is a monster bear, and congrats on the elk!

jmbuckhunter 10-21-2008 11:28 AM

Those are some great animals you got there. Quite a year your having.

But I have to ask, where you been from 2006 when you joined till now?:DWelcome Back!!

Edcyclopedia 10-21-2008 01:14 PM

Welcome...
Great pics - good job!;)

vichris 10-21-2008 04:25 PM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

But I have to ask, where you been from 2006 when you joined till now?:DWelcome Back!!
I didn't realize there was even a forum here. I did post some older pics in the trophy gallery back then. It didn't look like much was going on in here back then.

I'm glad I got connected in here.

DROCK 10-21-2008 06:04 PM

Welcome!:)I love the Max 4 Tribute

jmbuckhunter 10-21-2008 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: vichris

I didn't realize there was even a forum here. I did post some older pics in the trophy gallery back then. It didn't look like much was going on in here back then.

Oh yeah, this place will be ROCKIN for the next couple of months. We get a little fired up during the rut around here.;)

vichris 10-21-2008 09:25 PM

ORIGINAL: DROCK

Welcome!:)I love the Max 4 Tribute
Thanks....................... I'm kinda fond of it myself. I'm gonna keep it awhile.

I doubt I'll ever go withcustom paint again with any bow in the future. I also doubt I'll by a new bow again either. I'm thinking about getting a used Switchback XT as a second bow.

vichris 10-21-2008 09:30 PM

ORIGINAL: vichris

Oh yeah, this place will be ROCKIN for the next couple of months. We get a little fired up during the rut around here.;)
Ya I noticed already. I was looking at the "Inner Loin" thread or whatever. I've never heard that term just "tenderloins". Think I'll stay out of that one.

Now............................ What in the he11 is a "sack punch"?