Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

just curious

Old 10-20-2008, 07:46 AM

Default just curious

Have been thinking about getting the truth 2 was wondering what everyone thinks of it and any other ideas on bows within the price range i can get the truth 2 complete set up for 750. thanks for any input.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: just curious

i have not heard great things yet about the truth 2. what do u shoot now?
Old 10-20-2008, 09:29 AM
Dominant Buck

I guessI'm not up on the compound world. What is the truth?
Old 10-20-2008, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

If that's what you want, I'd hold out. They will be coming down in price by next month. What part of MO are you in? Might be able to give you a few places to look if you're close by.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

he is right by me. we work together. about 45min east of KC. ill let him tell you the story of what he was shooting and why he needs a new one now.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

No where near me then, other side of the state. Sounds like he can't wait then, can't be good
Old 10-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

well season has started already and he is wanting to get back out in the woods. he should be at work right now so it will be a while before he posts today.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:59 PM

Yeah kinda a messed up deal on why I need another mohunter82 knows the whole story lol. Right now im shooting the invisible kind lol thanks to my ex wife yeah she thought it would be a good idea to give my bow to a boyfriend of hers so now i dont have one have been reading up on the Bear truth 2 and it sounds like a pretty nice bow went and looked at it over the weekend seems pretty nice but i havnt shot it I also looked at the reflex growler would really like to have a hoyt but the style i want is way to exspensive my new wife told me that i can get one but it has to be new and it will be my x-mas that i get to pick out win win situation my limit is 600 but i think i can go to 750 lol but that is the story oh for got she got rid of my bow so i took her nascar collection in court lol and would sell if the price is right any dale sr and jr fans out there lol some of the stuff i have never seen before at stores.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea it was a bad deal guys
Old 10-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

just got back from florida where i tried out the truth 2 against other bows at gander mountain after shooting the truth 2 and the diamond marquis i also shot the new darton pro 3000 well let me tell you the amount on silencers that had to be put on the truth 2 to make it as quite as the diamond was crazy needless to say the diamond shone through and that what i purchased it shoots quite and smooth so i guess im now part of the bowtech family as well was dissapointed in the truth 2 and it was the bow i really wanted

Quick Reply: just curious

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.