Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 MEGA props going out to Brknarrow (Frank) >

MEGA props going out to Brknarrow (Frank)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MEGA props going out to Brknarrow (Frank)

Old 10-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Default MEGA props going out to Brknarrow (Frank)

Frank hunted here with me, today......and I gotta tell ya.....it was hardcore. It rained the WHOLE time we were out there (4+ hours)....and all he had was fleece and an oil cloth hat.

I felt bad for him.....as I was nice and comfy under my tree umbrella. I only saw one TINY fawn. He was set up about 35 yds from me....and when I got back to where he was after dark.....I was surprised and pleased to hear he'd seen 11.

We'll do it again, buddy.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MEGA props going out to Brknarrow (Frank)

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Frank hunted here with me, today......and I gotta tell ya.....it was hardcore. It rained the WHOLE time we were out there (4+ hours)....and all he had was fleece and an oil cloth hat.

I felt bad for him.....as I was nice and comfy under my tree umbrella. I only saw one TINY fawn. He was set up about 35 yds from me....and when I got back to where he was after dark.....I was surprised and pleased to hear he'd seen 11.

We'll do it again, buddy.
Haha, sounds like a "good" time. Even though he got soaked, again, it's great seeing people opening up their land to share with friends.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:05 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: MEGA props going out to Brknarrow (Frank)

Frank and I have hunted a few times together...and he's a gracious guest. I love having him up here.

I felt really bad for taking him into the spot we went into....because he was hunting herea few weeks ago (morning and evening) and we saw NADA.

Glad he at least saw some.

Just goes to show you.....even though we were 35 (at the most) yds apart......he saw 11 different deer....and didn't see the one I did.

Just never know.