HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Bought my first ever safety harness today (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/268357-bought-my-first-ever-safety-harness-today.html)

Hobbes 10-16-2008 12:17 PM

RE: Bought my first ever safety harness today

Congrats on a very wise decision.

Tribal 10-16-2008 12:37 PM

Good purchase good to hear people finally are going to stay as safe as possible.

mofireman 10-16-2008 12:37 PM

You're a very wise person. An investment you will never regret..................unless you leave it inj the truck!!;)

DannyD 10-16-2008 12:49 PM

Well done BigDaddy. Glad to hear you got one

rdb1125 10-16-2008 01:58 PM

Glad to hear you're taking care of yourself.

DROCK 10-16-2008 02:17 PM

Good to hear.

I always have worn the old waist style safety harness until this year, I recently purchased the Loggy Bayou Transformer Harness. I love it, its very lightweight and simple to put on especially in the dark.

Bbearfax 10-16-2008 02:30 PM

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

Should I throw it in the washing machine and wash it before I use it? Or will that hurt it. I was thinking about doing that, and then just hanging it out to dry.
DO NOT PUT IT IN THE WASH MACHINE, it says not to do that on the instructions......Just get a 5 gallon bucket of another container similar in size and fill it with your scent away soap and put in there for about 10-15 mins. rinse with water and hang up to dry.
Opps I wash mine about 6 times a season.[&o]

Bowtech 360 10-16-2008 03:19 PM

Is non-sliced bread really that bad and did it really ever come non-sliced? Off topic I know, but im curious. And gratz on buying 1.

wis_rifle_hunter 10-16-2008 03:51 PM

i bought one 4 weekends ago. i got a loggy bayou harness

BigDaddy12t 10-16-2008 06:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Bbearfax

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

Should I throw it in the washing machine and wash it before I use it? Or will that hurt it. I was thinking about doing that, and then just hanging it out to dry.
DO NOT PUT IT IN THE WASH MACHINE, it says not to do that on the instructions......Just get a 5 gallon bucket of another container similar in size and fill it with your scent away soap and put in there for about 10-15 mins. rinse with water and hang up to dry.
Opps I wash mine about 6 times a season.[&o]
LOL! I have a guy that works for me that washes his too, he wont be doing that anymore. I checked, and it does say on the tag to hand wash only.