Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Check out this picture... >

Check out this picture...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Check out this picture...

Old 10-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Check out this picture...

ORIGINAL: Tomkat08

I know what ghosting is mate. And your right about that, but you can see also there is no shadow from anything especially the arrow itself. With a flash, such as what is seen in this image there will very well be one from the arrow or the deer itself.
If you zoom all the way it it was clone brushed then an eraser was used to touch up the edges. This is where the humps came from mate. I have seen this thousands of times, and if you try to clean up too much you get this effect. If you did it with single pixel size you wont see it as much.

Im dead set on it being a fake image here. Too much visual evidence on the edges of the deer from a touched up image.
He/she would have no reason to only use the clone brush on the back only when extracting the image. I teach this stuff, and this is one of the first tools I teach my students when making selections. That "selection" of the deer has areas that would DEFINITELY have rough edges once cut out that would need some minor (or major depending on experience) touch up done with the clone stamp. Not just the back. What about the tail? What about the hoof? The dirt in front of the hoof? Why is that perfect? I think the back is just tufts of hair rasing up on the back, but we will see because the guy has sent it in to a professional company (the same one that cracked the world record hogzilla hoax), and they will be analyzing it. I doubt it's fake.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Some of you guys really need a life. I have transparent deer on my game camera that weren't shot, just moving. I believe it's real, but could care less.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Some of you guys really need a life. I have transparent deer on my game camera that weren't shot, just moving. I believe it's real, but could care less.
X 2.
Every other pic that gets posted on this forum gets the royal shakedown from all of the self-proclaimedPhotoshop expertslike nobody really kills a big deer legally or catches anything decent on their trail cams in real life.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:20 PM

Cool Pic! [/align]
Old 10-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: nchawkeye

That deer must have been shot with a Rage!!!
If I recall right...I am not reading 14 pages of crap on AT again...but I beleive his relative said it was shot with a rage.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:36 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: IL_BOW_MAN

If I recall right...I am not reading 14 pages of crap on AT again...but I beleive his relative said it was shot with a rage.
Yep, on the South Carolina forum where this was originally posted they said it was a Rage. In fact they said he sent the pic to both Cuddeback and Rage to "see if they could use it". Cuddeback said it was too graphic. They didn't say what Rage's response was.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:41 PM

I believe it as a fellow photoshop expert.....ok...photoshop novice....fine I have see a photoshopped picture before....but I believe!
Old 10-15-2008, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Sooner State Hunter

ORIGINAL: IL_BOW_MAN

Yep, on the South Carolina forum where this was originally posted they said it was a Rage. In fact they said he sent the pic to both Cuddeback and Rage to "see if they could use it". Cuddeback said it was too graphic. They didn't say what Rage's response was.
Rage probably said it wasn't graphic ENOUGH! Must have been the 3 blade.

And I'm on the record too for this being a real picture. Ok, carry on.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Fork Horn

Somebody get the kid in here and have him show it to us straight off the deer cam.I think it is real. ****lly had a pic like this from his deer cam and the same transparent affect happened to the deer.

Old 10-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Sport4

Somebody get the kid in here and have him show it to us straight off the deer cam.I think it is real. ****lly had a pic like this from his deer cam and the same transparent affect happened to the deer.
Well heck...Kelly's must have been fake. I am sure he photoshopped his. What is the chance of that guy shooting a big buck like that for about every year that I have known him on these boards (back in the days of KCISON). Now I have to go back and search the pictures he sent me for evidence of a photoshop job!![8D]

No offense Kelly!!

Quick Reply: Check out this picture...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.