Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Real men shave their armpits! >

Real men shave their armpits!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Real men shave their armpits!

Old 10-14-2008, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Real men shave their armpits!

ORIGINAL: HNI_Christine

I shave my armpits, but somehow I don't think that makes me a real man.
I dunno....I heard you can be pretty hairy!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: tsoc

Well it's about that time for me.Opener a few days a way,I will betaking the razor to the arm pit's as part of my scent control program.Who else here has the stones to fess up to it?
You can always tell folks that you are preparing for a body building competetion.What goodare our lives if we cannot bring humor to others!
WOW.....shavin the pits??????? Man that is the first I have heard of anyone doing that!!!

I shower using scent away soap and use scent away deodorant. Combine that with my scentlok and I have not been winded in many many years.....
Old 10-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

Indeed, but not'body hairy'. [8D] BTW, you lost the 'Champion of World' titleto me at the last shoot.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

OOPS....there...is that better.....I will regain before the end of the deer season. .that is if we are going to carry it away with the biggest deer this year???
Old 10-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Typical Buck

since I didn't get any part in "Gorilla's in the mist", I could shave my armpits but then I would do my back as well and if my back is done I could shave my chest as well and my arms and legs and my butt.....and then hunting season would be over and I could start a carreer as a body builder or Lance Armstrong....

F.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

hahahaha SCOT! you ain't skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered! I wont even begin to post were my clippers shave for whitetails! I am with ya bro!
Old 10-14-2008, 10:56 AM
Site Buck Guru

That's not happening with me. I go the opposite and let my hair and whiskers grow until seasons end, and then some. I like the added warmth and wind protection. Seeing as how I don't use any scent control products or devices, just the wind, I feel I've had decent success.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes I have, as a matter of fact I cleaned-em up about a week ago. Come to think of it....it's about time for another go round.

Armpit hair houses an extraordinary amount of body oder. My wife laughs at me, the funny thing is I'll shave them for the deer but as far as being worried about stinking anyone out in the off-season, all bets are off.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

It does help. Thats all I will say.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:23 AM

I do the same every hunting season. The pit hair in my opinion is nothing more than a major scent wick. I will do anything necessary to make my hunting situations better. I am with ya bro.

Jason

Quick Reply: Real men shave their armpits!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.