Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lookin'  For A Nice One >

Lookin' For A Nice One

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lookin' For A Nice One

Old 03-22-2003, 11:18 PM

Default Lookin' For A Nice One

Anybody know of a cheap treestand (got to pay for gas and college you know[X(]) that you can adjust the seat height and distance from a tree. I have a climber and three new aluminum ladder stands, but i' m looking for something small, and something to climb into in the rain.

Anybody seen any new ones lately, if you have a website that would be awesome. Thanks
Old 03-24-2003, 06:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Lookin' For A Nice One

I don' t think what you' re looking for exist. There are ones that allow you to adjust the distance from the tree and seat height.... but they aren' t cheap. I guess the most versatile seat(and super comfortable) is the Buckshots. You can sit facing the tree, regular with your back against the tree, and again with your back against the tree but at a slant so you can sit in the half standing stance for easy rising with minimal movement. BUT... they aren' t cheap. It' s been on my wish list for 2 or 3 years. I just haven' t been able to justify buying one as long as my API still works. Now that they' ve gone belly up and don' t answer my emails, nor can I order parts from them, nor have they sent the repair kit for the recall they promised me in December...... this might be the year.
Old 03-24-2003, 10:42 AM

Default RE: Lookin' For A Nice One

gorilla has one for 49.00 i don' t know how adjustable it is though, but they are supposed to be a good buy!