Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 40yd group pic- HCA Speed Force >

40yd group pic- HCA Speed Force

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

40yd group pic- HCA Speed Force

Old 10-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 40yd group pic- HCA Speed Force

BT360- It stands for High Country Archery.
Congrats on a sweet bow, good luck with her this year.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: westcyderydin

Man the last few days ive been thinking about which bow i will buy next. i thought bowtech one day, then mathews the next, then the gander mountain bow...but after looking up the high chountry speed pro 2009...that looks like it kicks the other ones asses...i mean im not all about speed or anything, but i only pull like 55 pounds right now and may move up to 60 in a year or so, and shooting over 300 fps at that weight and a 28 inch draw...that would be sweet! that being said i would have to test shoot everything before i end up making any decisions.
I dunno...do you think you would be happy using 1 pin out to 30-35yds. I do...and w/ 400grn arrows at that. Regardless of which bow manufacturer you go w/.Try outeach line of speed bows. Most of the forum reviews on APA, BT, HCA, and PSE have been great. HCA is the only one that will warranty the bow shooting 3grns/lb of draw weight.At55lbs and 28in,I would take a long hard look atan HCA bow.
gl
Old 10-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Typical Buck

better than i can do at 40
Old 10-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Always loved my High Country bow....have had a lot of thoughts that maybe I should have went with the Iron Mace but don't regret going with Mathews either.

High Country also has some awesome customer service, and I will never knock them.

BTW, great shooting....and from what I have seen wait till you shoot the speed pro arrows.....your arrows will have fire blazing off the nocks.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Ken/WV

Always loved my High Country bow....have had a lot of thoughts that maybe I should have went with the Iron Mace but don't regret going with Mathews either.

High Country also has some awesome customer service, and I will never knock them.

BTW, great shooting....and from what I have seen wait till you shoot the speed pro arrows.....your arrows will have fire blazing off the nocks.
Thanks. I actually traded my '05 Switchback for the Speed Force. The Switchback is one sweet shooting bow, and it was a hard part. But one I haven't second guessed since getting the Speed Force tuned.