Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Sometimes I wonder >

Sometimes I wonder

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sometimes I wonder

Old 10-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Sometimes I wonder

[:@]Why I try so hard to be successful at deer hunting, somebody always screws me up in the end. This afternoon I was hanging a stand and decide to walk into the woods and look for a better tree, what do I see not 10 ft off of the property line, another hang on. They are set uo in the only tree in a cutdown that is grown up, and the only shot they have is into my field or property, where it is clear. I think I may just go sit on the property line and wave at him every hunt. Thanks for letting me vent, just frustrated that this is the first property I have been reall really excited about and someone else is gonna ruin it for me.[:@][:@]
Old 10-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sometimes I wonder

Is this your property? or doyou just have permission to hunt it? If its your's then I would make sure there are posted sign's in clear view for them to see, so there is no confusion as to where they cant hunt. GL
Old 10-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

My cousins property that I can post and treat like it is my porperty. I think that will be done tomorrow afternoon.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Post it so the guy can read it while sitting in his stand, that would get to ya after a while aye'!
Old 10-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Typical Buck

I talk to a GW one time and he said if someone has a stand on the property line, that means he hunting his land and yours other wise he wouldn't have it there in the first place.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Spike

Ive been there buddy!!! I have two ladder stands in a small patch of woods on my grandfathers property. Last year I saw the AMISH put a hang on in a tree 20yds from the property line facing my grandfathers. Out here they have a bad habit for hunting where ever they feel like!!! The kicker is they placed it between my ladder stands which are 100yds apart or so. I posted the property a couple years ago too.

Anyways I would put a no tresspassing sign right infront of him also..or maybe a couple..lol
Good luck!!!!

Old 10-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I now have two brght yellow posted signs with my name on them, gonna go up tomorrow.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

When I used to bass fish a ton, it was the same thing. I would be fishing in a small pocket, then all of the sudden, a boat would come over and start fishing 30 yards from me....I would be like what the heck. If people would respect each other and give each other ample amounts of room in the outdoors and on the water, we would all benefit.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

When I used to bass fish a ton, it was the same thing. I would be fishing in a small pocket, then all of the sudden, a boat would come over and start fishing 30 yards from me....I would be like what the heck. If people would respect each other and give each other ample amounts of room in the outdoors and on the water, we would all benefit.
Exactly, what he doesnt know is that he is actually pushing deer out of that area on his way in, and I know where they are going on the clubs property. I have experienced the smae thing you have, since fishing is my main job in the summer time and early fall (charter boat).
There is an old fence that runs through the area, I think I may patch is up, except one spot by my stand and make my self a natural funnel so he can watch me kill the deer, heck I may even let him film it.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Brent, just go punch him in the mouth! [8D]

**Disclaimer*** The above was an inside joke. Any similarity between this joke and a real life situation is purely coincidental. If this offends you, BITE ME [:-]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.