Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Do you guys like Jackie Bushman? >

Do you guys like Jackie Bushman?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Do you guys like Jackie Bushman?

Old 10-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Spike

Default RE: Do you guys like Jackie Bushman?

"You can win a hunting trip with me, Jackie Bushman and here is how." "I killed the biggest buck of my life on a hunt with Jackie Bushman, and you can too." (a 6 point maybe it was a 8pt that would have scored 50 on the Boone and Baker scale :-) No, Boone and Baker is right. I've got a couple buddies their last names are Boone and Baker and they score by the quality of the shot. You know you score higher if it is a spike, killed with your pants down answering the call of nature. Or for the redneck version, higher score if shot from a window of a moving buick after drinkin' a case of Milwaukee's Best. You know you pulled off the accuracy being a little tipsy. Just fun and games, not serious guys don't get too bent out of shape.

Love the poster that said, "He ain't runtin for no does." That's good...

Me personally I watch those shows just to get me jacked up for hunting season, but there is not a one of them that are worth a dang. Put any of them out in the woods by themselves in fair chase and they all would walk out empty handed. They don't set up their own stands, they don't do any tracking, or pre hunt recon. Shoot if they aren't in a deer farm they aint doing anything.

Loved it one time, was watching a show several years ago and you have the normal, "we are in our stand it is about time for them to move, and we are watching this field..." Well about that time they come back and all of the deer are in a line like cows feeding on a line of feed. Appartently a truck just drove through dropping a line of feed. I lost it! Now Tiffany, let's talk ina different forum...

Old 10-09-2008, 05:42 PM

I have to admit that I've been having fun watching thegirls against the guys in the "girls gone grabblin" section of the show. (Although I always called it noodling.) I'm just amazed anyone goes out just to catch catfish like that. Maybe it's just me being a yankee, but all that is just weird, fascinating and just way too bizaare (but I love to watch it for some reason). LOL!

The hunts on tv are mostlyok. I've never been involved with Buckmasters itself so I have no experience with telemarketers pestering me.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is Jackie's hunting life..."here Jackie, sit right here in the this tree" and then 2 hours later a monster walks out and Jackie shoots it...and then on to the next "hunt". The whole thing STINKS.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Buckmasters is very annoying and Jackie is too much of a pansy! I dont care to see dudes act like schoolgirls....
Old 10-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

Buckmasters is very annoying and Jackie is too much of a pansy! I dont care to see dudes act like schoolgirls....
Can you elaborate a bit?
Old 10-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RockinChair

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

Can you elaborate a bit?
Annoying - they call too much as previously stated....hope I do not need to digress here....plus actions speak louder than words...see below..

Pansy - the guy acts scared of everything, turtles, catfish, pigs, snakes, etc....we are top end pretadors not wusses...period....I can kill anything on this planet, IRESPECT many critters but do not fear any.

As far as how he act he animates himself way to much as a chicken little, shrieking and screaming.....plus he pushes things with how he dresses in his little experiments in tights, or pads or wetsuits, just asinine to me personally...

Hope I answered your question...
Old 10-09-2008, 06:46 PM

Buckmasters is a crooked company and Bushman is a crook. They trick and strongarm people out of their money with methods that are questionable at best. Twisting potential customer's words, misrepresenting "gifts", and collection agencies are all some of their b.s. tactics.

Note I called Buckmasters a company, not an organization. They are indeed a for profit company and money is their bottom line.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:53 PM

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

I have a lot of respect for him just because the calm and ethical way in which he promotes hunting and supports what we all love to do. I know, like someone said, he isn't exactly the complete do it yourself hunter, but he is still the kind of guy that nonhunters and hunters can look to and respect because of the way they carry themselves.

p.s. Grown men still actually refer to things as "gay?" [&:] sheesh
Then you obviously don't know how Bushman and Buckmasters does business. Otherwise, there is no way in this world you would have any respect for him.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:58 PM

Here are some eye openers for those that have any doubts about Buckmasters and their crooked ways. I have personally been thru their money wringer, including a collection agency. Lucky for them I was much younger and dumber in those days. If they pulled the same crap with me today, they would be in for a fight.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=575646&highlight=buckmasters

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=603587&highlight=buckmasters
Old 10-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

I can't stand him or any of his shows. Don't watch em, when I see them on I'll watch something else and not complain about it.

Quick Reply: Do you guys like Jackie Bushman?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.