Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 *** >

It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Old 10-09-2008, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter will be joing .......

i wish you the best of luck also, my dads buddy adopted a little girl that had parents in a similar situation. He got her into hunting and she killed her first buck last year. kudos to you, your agreat man for doing what your doing.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter will be joing .......

PT, what a great thing to do. Wish there were more people in the world like you.To give a child a better life that he deserves. Prayerssent toall of you.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing .......

ORIGINAL: nybowhunter

Tony...wishing you and your family the best! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist! In 1992, my wife and I adopted our oldest son when he was3-1/2 y/o. His 18 y/o mother did aterrible jobraising him. He was very neglected. When we were in front of the judge to finalize the adoption, he told us this boy will need a lot of love and devotion. I never forgot those words! Of course she got pregnant the very next month and a few years later we had another! YIKES!Although it was a long hard battle over the past 16 years, we are very proud of him today. He joined the Airforce last fall and is stationed in Wyoming as an MP.Maybe someday we can compair stories!
Gary ....I thankyou for that testimony of your son! I would love to get together with you guys and shoot or whatever someday ...

T (Peakrut) ..... I will let you know as we go of any needs ..

Thanks again guys!!!! You are all a great bunch of people!!!! My heart is touched by your kind words!!!!! I am sending you a pic that took of him this morning so you can have a visual of who you are praying for ....

Old 10-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice strapping young man Tony. Guide him well and with your teachings there is no telling what he may do and accomplish. Kudo's again and God Bless the both of you.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Tony. Thats a great thing for you and your family to open up your home. I have 12 and 11 year old sons ( and an 10 month old daughter). Those boys get expensive when they start hunting. I am thinking about getting a line of credit at Bass Pro.[8D]PM me when he gets settled, we have lots of boys clothes that I'll send you if you want. Good luck and congrats.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:14 AM

Wow Tony, I am truly touched by you and your family taking him in and showing him Gods love. God is amazing and does amazing things for the people who love Him. Thank you for showing Andrew the Gospel.

May He bless you, your family and Andrew as you go about this new journey in your life together.

-Nathan
Old 10-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Tony, you da man. That's really all I can say.

I tell ya what, that boy looks like a hockey player to me. Gotta get that boy on some skates. Good luck with him and I'll be keeping an eye out to see if I can help in any way.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

Congrats Tony. Thats a great thing for you and your family to open up your home. I have 12 and 11 year old sons ( and an 10 month old daughter). Those boys get expensive when they start hunting. I am thinking about getting a line of credit at Bass Pro.[8D]PM me when he gets settled, we have lots of boys clothes that I'll send you if you want. Good luck and congrats.
I will, BBM ..... I'm not proud, nor am I rich

and yes, Bry, he looks like a hockey player to me as well
Old 10-09-2008, 09:42 AM

Wow that is awesome man. And with a bow and some skates he will be set for life. Best of luck, and always in my prayers.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Banned

I am very happy for you and Andrew. It is great that he will get a Christian upbringing and the love of the Lord in his life. Very cool Tony.

Quick Reply: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.