HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 *** (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/267088-its-looking-like-new-bowhunter-andrew-will-joing-update-page-15-a.html)

MOTOWNHONKEY 11-01-2008 10:12 AM

RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter will be joing .......

Congradulations Tony.

sr77 11-01-2008 10:15 AM

Tony, that is awesome bud!

Shane

jcpopejr 11-01-2008 10:43 AM

RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 9***

Awesome PT! You are truly a man of God. Congratulations!

BigJ71 11-01-2008 10:49 AM

Simply fantastic news!!!

I'm very excited for you and your entire family...God bless bud.

MartinJaguarArcher 11-01-2008 10:53 AM

Wow, I don't think I can say congratulations any better than the rest of these guys but, congrats!! Glad to hear good things like this still happening in the world. Touching story!

rookie51 11-01-2008 11:49 AM

Congrats, its always nice to be reminded that God has a plan.;)

PreacherTony 11-03-2008 11:01 AM

RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 9***

Andrew says, "THANK YOU!" to all of youand your kind words!!!! He calls us Dad and Mom now .... my extended family just loves hime to death ... he really isa great kid!!

NCRemington700 11-03-2008 11:07 AM

Tony,

PM sent.

PreacherTony 12-10-2008 08:46 AM

I thought I would give you all that have expressed an interest in the Andrew story an update .......

Honeymoon stage is over and the drudgery of everyday living has brought out some undesireable attitudes, but that was to be expected ..... He always apologizes and MEANS it when he gets stinky ...he is a sweet kid ..... very smart and loving :)

I put together a short-barrelled 20 gauge pump with a youth stock for him .... I will be taking him out during our 2 week Christmas break ... he will also go rabbit hunting with me, although due to NYS law, he can use a gun on small game until he is 12 [:@]

All in all, everything is going wonderfully and he is just eating up all the loving he is getting :)

HuntingBry 12-10-2008 08:49 AM

That's awesome Tony. If there wasn't some friction he wouldn't be part of the family. There is always yin to the yang.;)