Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Zaft buck downgraded >

Zaft buck downgraded

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Zaft buck downgraded

Old 03-26-2003, 09:05 AM
Banned

Default RE: Zaft buck downgraded

JRW, what facts? FACT: Zaft was proclaiming himself on his website as the taker of the New Wrorld' s record Typical by bow prior to the panel maesuring. FACT: Shortly after the panel measured his rack on March 8th, his website went down. FACT: A couple of days after the website went down it reappeared but only in a " under construction" phase. Fact: He now makes no reference to any P&Y score or otherwise but is now proclaiming himself the New World Record holder under a totally different organization and scoring system and even makes mention of the BTR score. Sure sounds like he hopped on a another band wagon shortly after P&Y said " NO!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2003, 09:24 AM
JRW
Nontypical Buck

Sure sounds like he hopped on a another band wagon shortly after P&Y said " NO!!!!!!!!
Like I said, don' t let facts get in the way. His buck was accepted at the Buckmasters record last year. but, if it makes you feel better...we can go with your version.

JRW
Old 03-26-2003, 09:36 AM
Banned

It may very well have been accepted by buckmasters last year JRW. I have no reason not to doubt this as I think you do know what you' re talking about most times. What I am saying is Zaft previously never made mention of Buckmasters on his website, always referiing to his deer as the new P&Y WR. It was only after the panel scoring on March 8th that any and all references to P&Y disappeared to be relaced by buckmasters.
Old 03-26-2003, 10:22 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-26-2003, 10:39 AM
Banned

Nic I don' t see where I was trying to ruin Zaft' s life in my postings. First off all I did was post the unofficial results of the panel scoring. Next thing I know people are slamming me. Since when is it a crime to post something I heard. I doubt Zaft has told the whole story, yes, but I don' t think i went out of my way to bad mouth him. It just looks like I' m stating facts. Please show me where this isn' t so. I think I' m entitled to my opinion of him though. As far as Rompola and his cronies are concerned, sue me!!!
Old 03-26-2003, 11:04 AM
Banned

Nub I care because I think it would be a disgrace to the bowhunting community to have a deer, that for all intents and purposes was a fiasco from day 1, be the P&Y benchmark. I' d hate to think that the organization to which I belong, that being Pope and Young would have allowed this deer to become our benchmark. Zaft to me represents the worst of archery, from the circumstances surrounding the deers recovery, right up to his attempt to market himself. I think P&Y has to hold themselves up to certain ideals and everything about this buck contradicts what it is P&Y tries to promote. Because P&Y stands for more than big antlers.
Old 03-26-2003, 12:13 PM

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? i choose to come here instead of waching soaps, i am starting to wonder if i am making a good choice.
Old 03-26-2003, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks jimmya, I was going to post the same. So what if it' s someones second post. Do any of you post on everything? Seems if you dont' agree with others then it' s open season on you. So what if you disagree, let' s still be civil. Guess that' s why I' ve quit frequenting as much as in the past.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:27 PM

Nobody can always get along when there always jerks like nick bales and nub trying to downgrade everything anybody says. You guys want to stir some mud ok lets stir it. It' s too bad that you guys want to give some credit to people (not hunters) that try to scam their way into record books.[X(] I am glad that Zafts " FIND" isn' t going to be the P&Y #1. In fact I don' t believe that he actually shot it at all, and it probably wasn' t even killed by a hunter and they found it or the remains of it and are trying to capitalize on it. I guess that now it' s time to get over to Buckmasters web pages and let them know the lowdown on this bogus(as it was initially called) story. Maybe their minds can be enlightened. Now then, ya' ll have made mention of the number of posts that I have made and they have all been on the Zaft crap. Does the number of post a person made really matter to you that much. Get a life and get real, your way out in left field and need to find reality. [:@] I will post as little or as much as I see fit and don' t need some goose like you telling me that I have only made 2 posts, so bug off.
Old 03-27-2003, 07:16 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Zaft buck downgraded

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.