Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Here are some BIG OL WI BUCKS >

Here are some BIG OL WI BUCKS

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Here are some BIG OL WI BUCKS

Old 10-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Here are some BIG OL WI BUCKS

Nice bucks good luck
Old 10-10-2008, 09:14 PM

Wow! Some people that respond to this make me laugh!!!Wha is this. follow the leader?
Everyone seems to have such a "different" opinion or statement on this, its hilarious! You people are great!
And it's just funny that all you people can say things about my pics in offense to me, calling me a liar, and thats okay..it's what stabnslab wi said: "it's a matter of principle..."
The if thats the case, me DEFENDING myself and DEFENDING my word is FAR from "getting worked up".
If anyone has "somehting to hide", its the sad people that seem to HAVE TO DOG ON SOMEONE ELSE, because they are so messed up about themselves.
I pity you people....[&o]
Old 10-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bowtechlove

Wow! Some people that respond to this make me laugh!!!Wha is this. follow the leader?
Everyone seems to have such a "different" opinion or statement on this, its hilarious! You people are great!
And it's just funny that all you people can say things about my pics in offense to me, calling me a liar, and thats okay..it's what stabnslab wi said: "it's a matter of principle..."
The if thats the case, me DEFENDING myself and DEFENDING my word is FAR from "getting worked up".
If anyone has "somehting to hide", its the sad people that seem to HAVE TO DOG ON SOMEONE ELSE, because they are so messed up about themselves.
I pity you people....[&o]
I LOVE this guy.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Dominant Buck

Me too, Mike. It's more fun when you do it all "stealthy", too.Sometimes a deer never knows when it's hit, 'til it topples over.