Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Archers Research??? >

Archers Research???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Archers Research???

Old 03-20-2003, 08:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default Archers Research???

I saw at the local shop, showing off my Merlin bow, and took a peek at this bow. I heard from the bow shop owner its a new company, but the bows are made by pse, I looked at the 34 inch a to a bow, I loved it, I loved the grip and it had a smooth draw, now I really really dislike PSE, but this bow is just plain freaking awsome. the guy who owns the shop said he had it set at 55 pound pull, 29 inch draw and arrows that are setup for 75 pound pull and ws shooting 290' s out of it..... I dont know whether to believe him or not, but the bow looks great, has anyone esle seen them? or know a website link?

Thanks
Old 03-20-2003, 08:51 PM

Default RE: Archers Research???

I highly doubt it was that fast Ibo speed is 205 according to archery research,but like you I am interested in trying this bow out its in my top 3 along with bowtech and hoyt
Old 03-20-2003, 08:57 PM
Fork Horn

was that supposed to be 305 fps? I hope so lol, cause 205 is slow

thanks for the reply.

Old 03-20-2003, 09:19 PM
Fork Horn

ao you dont happen to know if they have a website do ya?

thanks
Old 03-22-2003, 08:21 AM

Hey Koontzy.....did you use to frequent the Beagles unlimited BB?? I think I remember you from there.

http://www.archeryresearch.com/ There' s the link. The bows are suppossed to be pretty nice. They are a subidiary of PSE...much like Browning I believe, but not sure. Anyway, they sure don' t look like a PSE. There' s a few threads in the Tech section on these and they seem to be solid bows.

Old 03-22-2003, 11:15 AM
Fork Horn

yes thats as me, I used to post at the beagles unlimited board alot, I still stop by there occasionally but dont post there much.

Later
Old 03-22-2003, 03:01 PM

sorry about that it is 305 my bag. I thought I heard that a couple of guys from pse started up this company.I shot one the other day and they are very quiet, smooth, and pretty fast.
Old 03-23-2003, 10:56 AM
Typical Buck

Any one know of any dealers in the US, their website does not list any. Please
Old 03-23-2003, 08:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

They have a directory listing on there site. Just click on the USA selection and then the state you live in. Here are the ones for VA. The closest one to you is probably B&B Archery.

http://www.archeryresearch.com/deale...alerSearch.asp
Old 03-23-2003, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I' ve seen them at my local shop. They look pretty nice. My first thoughs were........huhh..they copied the Bowtech Patriot and Mathews Legacy. One model is almost identical. They have very light risers(lots of holes). Haven' t seen one shoot yet. It looks like PSE is going after last years hot bows!

GOOD LUCK!

Quick Reply: Archers Research???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.