Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

100% Scarey

Old 10-04-2008, 11:56 AM

Default RE: 100% Scarey

It really wasnt funny to me. I was shocked at how the guy was waving the bow all around and getting half draws and also like on the second one. The guy with the camera was in front of the guy???

If this was a spoof it still wasnt very funny. I tend to think this has some truth to the video tho, and is not a spoof. But no one can really tell unless you was there i guess. I know if i ever see something remotely like this. I will be moving to another location.

Old 10-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've never seen that video before but I really hope he doesn't go hunting.. I worked for a sporting goods dealer at one time and I promise you there are many people like that out there hunting with us..
Old 10-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Fork Horn

Wow you guys are worried about those guys? Screw that people that are that dumb should be shot IMO. Yeah they were drunk, yeah they are stuipd, yeah they shouldn't have bow's I just glad he has a bow and not a gun. Gun he'd probably just shoot at anything that moved. While drunk.

And F this it makes us look bad. Every thing that has to do with Bow hunting makes us looks bad. I clean bow kill on cam hurts us, and makes us look bad. To people against killing animals its makes us look bad in there eyes...

Old 10-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 100% Scare

what a wasted person . talk about draw length to long and way over bowed . Wow . It will be a miracle that he doesn't hurt him self or someone else
Old 10-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Fork Horn

I still cannot get over those videos. I just hope those individuals are not hunting in the same state I am.