Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mathews bow

Old 10-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default Mathews bow

Does no one shot Mathews bows? Why not? not that I care just curious. I see lots that shot Bowtech. I'll have to go try out a Bowtech to see why.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mathews bow

Actually, even though it's a primarily Bowtech site, there are quite a few Mathews shooters on here, including myself. We just kind of lay low on here, though, since we'reviewed sort oflike red-headed step-children.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think it's just a coincidence. Nothing wrong with Mathews except they pound the advertising down your throat. But I think it's a great bow.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Lots of Mathews, Hoyt, Bowtech, and many other shooters on here. We're one big happy family, unlike another not named (AT) website.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tribal

I think it's just a coincidence. Nothing wrong with Mathews except they pound the advertising down your throat. But I think it's a great bow.
I have a question about that. It's an honest question, so don't take it any other way. I don't subsribe to hunting magazines and I don't watch many hunting shows on TV. To this day, I've not seen one single Mathews ad anywhere.What media are used to publicize these ads I'm always hearing about?
Old 10-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I shoot a Mathews .... but now that I know LC does as well, I'm goin' BOWTECH! [:-]
Old 10-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Typical Buck

Mathews Drenlin. Shoots great.

-john
Old 10-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I shoot a Mathews .... but now that I know LC does as well, I'm goin' BOWTECH! [:-]
Yeah, right. Keep preachin, brother! Oh yeah, and keep countin' down. I'll be in my stand in Arkansas tomorrow morning (with one "little" deer already in the freezer).[8D]
Old 10-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mathews Outback shooter here. Also have a Hoyt and both have their great qualities. If you watch the hunting shows, it's all mathews all the time in most ads. Same with the magazines, I see a lot of it too.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks, Pops. That's what I was wondering. Until a neighbor recommended Mathews in January '07 and I went and looked at them, I didn't even know they existed. Then again, I didn't know Bowtech and Hoyt existed then either.

Quick Reply: Mathews bow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.