Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Picture to Post

Old 10-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Typical Buck

Default Picture to Post

I have a really good picture of a piebald that was taken here on our Navy base, but I can't get it to post. I get an error that says "file too large", eventhough I have resized it for web applications. From here at work I can't host it on anything like photobucket. If someone is willing to let me e-mail it to the to help me upload it, I'd appreciate it.

P.S., have done 3 HNI "forum searches" trying to figure out how to do this, but nothing came up.

Thanks,
Craig
Old 10-03-2008, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Picture to Post

If it is still telling you its to large then you still need to re size it. I thinks it 100mb. Once you get it at that it should load. If you want you can PM me and I will give my my e-mail and I can try for you.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:40 AM

Or you can load it into Photobucket and copy/paste the the IMG code here. The photobucket method is way easier once you get things loaded in.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Austin/WI

Or you can load it into Photobucket and copy/paste the the IMG code here. The photobucket method is way easier once you get things loaded in.
You actually didn't read his entire post did you?
Old 10-03-2008, 06:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Picture to Post pic added

here is the pic. Very cool WTG

Old 10-03-2008, 06:58 AM
Typical Buck

I noticed what looks like milk dripping from the teets. I wonder what the chances of the offspring being piebald as well.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:01 AM
Typical Buck

Just to be VERY clear...this is not my deer. It was taken here on the Navy base that I work on. I had intended to post it a couple days ago when someone posted about "being too close" and the shot angle for a deer that is right below your stand. As is clearly indicated by the exit hole on this deer, it was a pretty high risk shot...that happened to work out.

P.S., thanks for the help posting.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:13 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Not enough coffee [:-]
Old 10-03-2008, 07:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Not enough coffee [:-]
LOL, I totally understand. [8D]

All, I know I typed it before but that is very cool.

I exclusively hunted a piebald doe many seasons ago passing up some decent bucks to hunt her and it just didn't come together. I saw her 5 times at 50 yards and with all that white it was amazing how she simply materialized. I never saw her after that season and didn't hear of her being shot either.

I did take tag a buck the last week, the last night I saw her, the 5th time. I was actually calling to her when a buck came in at last light. I tagged the buck.

I would love to take a piebald but I also know I don't want to pay for the full mount which I will.

I love Fieldmouse' piebald mount.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like the "Butt Out" tool with the anal cavity still attached in the background. Nice touch

Quick Reply: Picture to Post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.